PDA

View Full Version : Lizardman: Tettoeko + Mazdamundi

Gonzoyola
08-06-2009, 03:24
I was curious what lizardman players are using to represent these models. It seems GW did not find it necesarry to print the two most unique models in the army.

I haven't seen any way to buy a palanquin bit, and I am not quite sure the dimensions of whether a slann could fit into a steggy model

My friend has been building some lizardmen and these are some of the most interesting characters in the list. Any input is always greatly appreciated

sulla
08-06-2009, 04:38
I'm sure you could easily convert the plastic stegadon to fit a slann and then use the palanquin from said slann with the skink priest from the plastic stegadon kit...

Gaargod
08-06-2009, 09:16
I think the skink priest's steps + crazy ring thing from the plastic stegadon might make quite a nice conversion for Tekko-eto - maybe put it on a small flat rock or something and supported from below to 'float' on a 40mm base Or 50mm, it's not particularly clear. Then buy a slann and put that on the Stegadon palanquin. Greenstuff a shiny mace for him if you want him to look extra cool.

someone2040
08-06-2009, 09:30
Yeah, they're not exactly complicated conversions. In fact, I'd say most of the Lizardmen characters that don't have models aren't complicated to do at a basic level. It's when you want them to look really special that more work needs to be put in.

Necromancy Black
08-06-2009, 12:04
Or you could not bother playing with some really crap SC and just stick to the normal Slann who is more awesome then both :p

But if your into conversion work I don't see either being that hard to make basic models off. The priest from the stegadon kit would make a good Tettoeko on a Slann Palaquin. Maybe get two of the new kroxigors to hold it up if you really want to try something cool.

Shamfrit
08-06-2009, 12:08
Look for 'Lizardmen Special Characters' thread in Modelling and Projects, I've pics up of my tetteko conversion made from spares from the Steg kit - no need for a metal Palanquin (which is too big in my opinion for a skink!)