Lords

Lord Banazuir - The Dark Purifier - The Witchking
-Highborn - 125-
-Armour of The Lord (counts as HA+Shield) -9
-Lord's Cloak (SDC) -9pts
-The Fist Of Annihilation (Gauntlet Of Power) -60
-The Shadow Crown (Crown Of Black iron) -35
-Moonscar (Manticore) 190

Really hard hitting terror causing US5 Flyer. :P.

Heroes

Atirecy - The Pleasure Slave
-Noble - 70
-Acrobacy - (Counts as HA, Shield, SDC) -12
-The Venom Sword (Counts as Great Weapon) -4
-Cursed Head of The Phoenix King (Seal Of Ghrond) -25

Hard hitting flanker. Works with Spearmen

Asynura - The Dark Cultist - The Demon Hand
-Noble - 70
-Asynura's Blood Lance - (Counts as Great weapon and Blood Armour) -24
-Acrobacy - (Counts as Shield, SDC) -8
- Sapphire (Dark Pegasus) 55pts

Flies and hunts war machines and wizards. May help Harpies.

Nagashi - The Queen - Dark Exorcist
-Sorceress - 90
-2x Dispel Scroll -50

Caddy.

Core

The Twisted Ones
-20 Dark Elf Warriors - 140
-Shields -20
-Full Command - 25

"Mass". Fully ranked infantry. Stop the enemy and then the chariot willmake a flank charge. Lordling is there to accept the challenges, cause, its nice, when enemy makes its all 6 wounds to only one troop. Then there'll be 19 else :) Hope you understand

The Agony Ones
-10 Dark Elf Warriors 70
-Shields 10
-Repeater Crossbows 40
-Musician 5

Shooting to the enemys weak links. Monsters without save for example.

The Shadowed Devourers
-5 Dark Riders -90
-Musician 7

Teasing, fleeing and weak target hunting

Special

Wheels of Pleasure
-1 Cold One Chariot - 95
-Spears -2
-Driven by Atirecy - The Pleasure Slave and Zaleirico - The Driver (Zaleirico Counts as normal crew)

Atirecy's chariot For Flanking and helping the spearmen[/]

Insane Piercers Of Witch King
-7 Cold One Knights -203
-Banner Of The Murder -45
-Full Command -45

[i]Really hard hitting unit, with the "Surprisebanner". If enemy doesn't break in one turn, there'll be some thing in their flank.

Nightwings Of Slaanesh
5 Harpies -65

Hunts down War Machines and wizards. /i]

Rare

Darkclaw
1 Reaper Bolt Thrower -100

Chant Touch

Tear Slayer

[i]"Dakkadakka"

Total: 1994 pts
Power Pool: 3
Dispel Pool: 4 + 2 scrolls
Models: 63

Ok. That's it. Comments and/or critic are really welcome. I apoligize my poor english, if there's something that you don't understand, i'll try to explain.

Give me advice, tell me Your suggestions for the list. Everything is welcome!

Thanks.

chivalrous
07-05-2005, 12:46
Fist of all, it looks like Asynura has got both Blood armour and Heavy armour (unless HA stands fro something else). You can wear one or the other but not both.

I think you may be relying too much on missle fire as well. 3 bolt throwers may work wonders against small and heavy armies (Chaos, Ogres and Bretonnians) but against horde armies (Orcs and Goblins, Skaven, Undead) I don't think you have enough in a combat role.
I'd be tempted to drop one bolt thrower and the harpies and take another unit of Spearmen.

Blackguard
07-05-2005, 13:08
Oh, that armour thing was an accident, but now i've fixed it.
But, if i drop the harpies, then the problem is, how to destroy the war machines.

I'll think about these suggestions.

chivalrous
07-05-2005, 15:53
If i drop the harpies, then the problem is, how to destroy the war machines.

You already have two characters on flying mounts and a unit of Dark Riders all o which are equipped to knock out war machines then turn around to charge the opponents units in their rear.
In all the games I've played I've learned that warmachines don't have a great effect overall.
Take Dark elf bolt throwers. Against average blocks of infantry they will only score 2 kills per turn, cannons may be a little more effective and may kill 4 if the unit has 4 ranks. Stone throwers have the greatest potential to cause damage, maybe killing 8 or so models but they rarely ever land on target. even a scatter of 2 inches can normally half the number of kills they make.

My advice is don't worry too much about warmachines, there are better uses for your airborne units, such as march blocking and as a flanking support for your combat units.

Blackguard
07-05-2005, 17:39
Ok. i'll make that change, if i have enough time to paint the other Spearmen block.

Thanks for that! More still wanted.

Oguleth
07-05-2005, 22:21
Where is the army?

The combination of just one caddy and lot of expensive models is a bad one if you ask me... Just a wee bit of damage spells could mean serious trouble for someone as soft as manticores and pegasi. Against very magic heavy armies this would be even more problematic. And against things with stuff designed to take out shooting stuff (like Tomb Scorpions and Fell Bats etc), what do you do?

The army would most likely do well against people without magic, and perhaps little in the ways of taking out shooting. It will kill ogres very fast for example, so for your sake I hope you face a lot of such armies :)

Blackguard
08-05-2005, 05:12
They are Expensive, but usually they catch enemys wizards at turn 2. I'ts easy to survive 2 turns with 2 scrolls and 4 dice. imo. What do You think about it?

Valhalla
08-05-2005, 06:43
They are Expensive, but usually they catch enemys wizards at turn 2. I'ts easy to survive 2 turns with 2 scrolls and 4 dice. imo. What do You think about it?

But what about if enemy wizards are hiding in a forest (seer council, anyone?) and the opponent uses the lore of life or heavens?

Blackguard
08-05-2005, 07:08
Then i'll trust that, I can choose my side first and there's no forests in both sides. Of course there's a thing called Terror. Ld8 is such easy to fail..