PDA

View Full Version : Dagger of Hotek

Morthoron
12-06-2009, 16:10
Before anyone says anything, I have read the FAQ on this and I'm not going to suggest my Master grow an extra arm. What I am wondering is if you could use the Dagger of Hotek and a Beastmaster's Scourge at the same time as the Scourge has the Hand Weapon rule. I know the Dagger of Hotek says a 'mundane hand weapon', but the mundane normally just refers to it not being magical, which a scourge isn't.

Any thoughts?

Mercules
12-06-2009, 18:01
Before anyone says anything, I have read the FAQ on this and I'm not going to suggest my Master grow an extra arm. What I am wondering is if you could use the Dagger of Hotek and a Beastmaster's Scourge at the same time as the Scourge has the Hand Weapon rule. I know the Dagger of Hotek says a 'mundane hand weapon', but the mundane normally just refers to it not being magical, which a scourge isn't.

Any thoughts?

It looks entirely legal to me reading through the DE book. Beastmaster's Scourge is non-magical and a Handweapon. It looks as if it can be combined with Dagger of Hotek unless I completely missed something.

loveless
12-06-2009, 18:08
I don't see why you couldn't.

Spirit
12-06-2009, 19:39
I don't see why you couldn't.

Oh those famous words :P

Griffery
13-06-2009, 00:19
It sounds legit but if I were you I would check with my opponent before playing.

Milgram
13-06-2009, 08:49
I'd say no. but not based on rules, but because I don't like DE. ;)