PDA

View Full Version : Online Order

static-breed
30-12-2005, 17:54
About two weeks ago I pre ordered 2 new Dwarf Batallions and the new Army book. I, however, do not have the order number or any confirmation email saying that it was actually ordered. Now my question is, when ordering from the GW website do they send out a confirmation email saying they recieved the order or do they only send one when shipped? And is there any way for me to find out without actually having an order number? (The reason why I don't have an order number is because my mom ordered it for me for Christmas so I wasn't there when it happened.)

tzeentchgiant
30-12-2005, 18:16
The last time I ordered from the online store I was sent a confirmatation e-mail, at least I believe I was.

Might be worth making a call, just to check out whether they registered the transaction, and check your bank statements, should they stat otherwise.

TG

blackdog
30-12-2005, 18:41
IIRC the US online store sends 2. I'm pretty sure in addition to a confirmation page (which they encourage you to print) you also get a mail to confirm that the order was received. They then send one when the order is shipped. The second one has a handy link to track your package through the UPS system.

If your Mom didn't get either of these give mail order a call. Since you need to create an account to order they can look it up.

spikyjames
31-12-2005, 09:47
if your in the uk all you need to do is give GW mail order a call they will be able to find your order once you give them your details.

james

rkunisch
31-12-2005, 13:31
Mailorder UK and Mailorder Germany both send a confirmation mail with an order number.

Do you have a spam-filter running? Maybe the mail is there.

Have fun,

Rolf.