PDA

View Full Version : New... demos of Chaos no magic!!!

Logan_uc
18-06-2009, 19:05
Im thinking of puting together a deamon list with no magic... so i thought that 1500pts wold be the spot.

Heros

Herald of khorne:BsB, Armour of khorne

Herald of Khorne: Armour of Khorne, juggernaut

Core

12 bloodletters

12 bloodletters

14 bloodletters

Special

5 flesh hounds

5 flesh hounds

5 flesh hounds

Rare

3 bloodcrushers

What do you think will it do some thing or be murdered... the plan is a simple one run and bash so any comments and ideas.

Logan_uc
18-06-2009, 21:56
no one has any sugestions, critics,insults???

Kill-Freedom
18-06-2009, 22:31
I think at 1500 points, the list go rather well

yorch
18-06-2009, 22:35
Slow down... 3 hours between your posts... :rolleyes:

As a comment, I've used list similar as this one. Pretty effective if you ask me. The "con" about the list is that the general is VERY vulnerable to cannons and bolthrowers (they can aim at you directly). But otherwise, it's a pretty hard list.

It would be better if you drop one bloodcrusher and add 5-6 furies, or even if you don't use bloodcrushers at all, and add an additional flesh hound to every unit. 6 of them are nasty. Bloodcrushers are not a very good unit. With herald, they are awesome in combat on the charge, one of the best (if not the best) units in fact, but they are very weak VS shooting/magic. Anyway, the models are terrific, so if you really want to play with them (I use them because of the models) I would recomend you to drop a unit of bloodletters and get 2 units of 5x furies (in order to screen your bloodcrushers and artillery hunting) and a standard and a champion to the 14 bloodletter unit. A general must have a champion to accept certain challenges, even a khornate one, believe me ;)