PDA

View Full Version : commpetitive VC list?

darthham
18-06-2009, 20:56
hiya i am enter a 2k local tournement list and i am wondering if this list is commpetitive or not

lords
vampire lord
- spectral form
- master of black arts
- plus one magic level

hero
necromancer
- invocation of nehek
- extra spell vanhels danse macabre
- power stone
- dispel scroll
- corpse cart
- unholy loadstone

necromancer
- invocation of nehek
- power stone
- dispel scroll
- corpse cart
- unholy loadstone

necromancer
- invocation of nehek
- black periapt
- corpse cart
- unholy loadstone

core
10 crypt ghouls
10 crypt ghouls
10 crypt ghouls

special
3 spirit host
3 spirit host

rare
4 cairn wraiths
4 cairn wraiths

total 2000

so anyone think it will do well?

N810
18-06-2009, 21:02
Most likely. :cheese:

Boondock
18-06-2009, 22:39
Why is that cheesy?

Additionally, you're going to get absolutely raped by DoC, but I would think should be pretty damn competitive against most other armies. Empire will have a tough time.

Yrrdead
18-06-2009, 22:49
Necro's ? Only one vamp? No Summon Ghouls?

Let me know how that goes.

Kill-Freedom
18-06-2009, 23:30
Necro's ? Only one vamp? No Summon Ghouls?

Let me know how that goes.

I think you already know how it is going to go

I mark this list with a massive FAIL, especailly at tourn lvl

Highest unit size is 10.... without summon ghouls, cant increase it..... other then your lord, you have no units with the vampire rule, so if your out of 12 inches form your lord, they cant march

With your next to no, unit size, you lost CR, so in combat, unless you kill alot, your going to lose to static CR..................

Necromancers suck compared to vampires, regardless if they are on corpse carts.......

OH did a mention, no summon ghouls........ so your army cant get any bigger.................................... :confused:

Stinkfoot
18-06-2009, 23:52
I more or less agree with Kill-Freedom. This list relies entirely on two units of wraiths. Against an army that can punch through your corpse cart defense or can deliver magic attacks without casting spells (the latter includes quite a few armies) you lose badly. Your magic is mediocre at best. You have no infantry backbone. Necro + cart + ghouls is a slow, hugely expensive unit that will die to pretty much everything... I'd be surprised if you won a third of your games in a tournament.

N810
19-06-2009, 01:51
oops never mind I thought all of your casters could make more ghouls...