PDA

View Full Version : Kinda new to INQ

Brother captain Agrippa
21-06-2009, 17:58
hey. i have played INQ before, and my gaming group (4 friends) have tried to play all together, and it seems like there are too many models on board when they all get a warband, now this may just be me. but arent each player supposed to have their own models.
if yes how models each, and if not, how is it set up usually then??

thanks for reading

kaled
21-06-2009, 21:47
How many models do you have on the table?

3-4 character per player and no more than 10 in total (including NPCs) is a reasonable guideline for a good sized game. If you have more players, give them less characters each.

Brother captain Agrippa
21-06-2009, 22:54
oka.. thanks.

Ghost Rain
22-06-2009, 07:07
When I played inquisitor with my game group a while back we each just played with one character each.

And everyone was seperated into two teams (warbands).

Askil the Undecided
23-06-2009, 14:56
A fun way of playing is to get many players to put a single character in and form a loose alliance between them then you have conflicting goals within a group united by a common enemy.

More intrigue, more shadows, more awesome.

This method is fairly narrative and GM heavy though.

precinctomega
23-06-2009, 16:40
Actually, I was considering something like this for this year's INQ GT...

R.

Askil the Undecided
23-06-2009, 17:48
That play style is also good for those who interface Inq as a mini-based combat system for Dark Heresy.

freki
07-07-2009, 01:28
just to note

just because your warrior band has 5 models in it, it dose not mean all 5 need to be in every game

it could be broken down that some times its the INQ acting along or other times the henchmen are sent out or some combination of that

abhorsen950
10-07-2009, 18:35
A cool way of playing as mentioned above
get a few people playing and jus take one model each
One model representing a favourite character that way you can take to him more
well thats IMO

ABH