PDA

View Full Version : Tactica: Bretonnia

SuperArchMegalon
22-06-2009, 09:11
Hey all, just starting Bretonnia and I was shocked to find there to be no Bret tactics here. I thought I'd take the initiative and start one myself.

Let's start with Core, Special, and Rare choices. What units would you say are best on the table, and which are best left at home? Let's get this talk going!

odmiller
22-06-2009, 21:09
Search again. There have been many Bret threads you should use as a starting point.

SuperArchMegalon
23-06-2009, 04:42
Thank you. I have already read all the threads on Bretonnia. Most of them have specific questions and answers, and none of them fall into the category of all-out discussion. What I am hoping for is a discussion on the entire army, basically whatever people feel like contributing.

I'll start with a more specific question, and feel free to take it wherever you like. Beyond the compulsory unit of KotR, what do you prefer to take, Knights Errant or more KotR? Errants seem good in the current meta-game (esp. against VC), because for less points they get ItP on the charge and WS3 still trumps WS2. Any thoughts?

badgeraddict
23-06-2009, 09:24
Knights Errant all the way.

Some armies have fast cavalry more expensive than these guys. In this day & age, the difference between WS3 & WS4 is minimal. KE will need to hit on 4's as much as KotR.