19 pink horrors of tzeentch 228

rare
5 flamers of tzeentch pyrocaster 190

so any comments or improvments?

Black_12
28-06-2009, 00:56
that looks like a dull army to play. doubt youll lose but wont be much fun to play with.

Paz
28-06-2009, 20:34
GJ, now think about yourself. For the matter of fact everyone does not blame DoC as an army but players like you whom spam units and dont have grain of skill.

dal9ll
28-06-2009, 21:15
Switch the Lord of Change to Kairos. If youre going to pay that many points for a LoC you may as well switch him to Fateweaver. Its cheaper and your getting more upgrades and better magic.

Split the 3 Horror units into 5 or 6 10-man units and give each one Icon of Sorcery

Winged Horror and Power Vortex are your friends on the Heralds.

Run a BSB with Winged Horror and either the Sundering Banner or the Despair Banner.

IMO running 3 Heralds each with MoS is kinda pointless. You really only need one guy. with MoS.

Some Furies would be great too. Maybe a unit or two of 6-7 of them?

darthham
28-06-2009, 22:07
GJ, now think about yourself. For the matter of fact everyone does not blame DoC as an army but players like you whom spam units and dont have grain of skill..

can you tell me when i said i was going to play this .

this was a hypothetical army list that i made just to see what it would be like and then i only wanted to see what anyone thought of it

danny7865
28-06-2009, 23:27
well if i knew i was playing against you I'd take a high prince with the null stone on a star dragon. This army is magic heavy but does very little else. And it is likely to lose you friends if you play it anywhere other than a tournament. Go for an army you will enjoy to play by all means but also try to think of people playing against you as you really want them to enjoy the game as well :)

Paz
29-06-2009, 06:16
.this was a hypothetical army list that i made just to see what it would be like and then i only wanted to see what anyone thought of it
So, you wanted to play it. Mix it with atleast one god. Rather than playing boring, heavy magic list go with some combat, shooting, flying units.

darthham
29-06-2009, 17:29
ok i have made a new list with less magic and has my two favourite gods in it

lords
kairos fate weaver oracle of tzeentch 625

heroes

herald of tzeentch flames of tzeentch 140
herald of nurgle staff of nurgle 165

core
19 plague bearers of nurgle full command 248

special

5 nurgilings 175

rare
5 flamers of tzeentch 175

so is this list better?

dal9ll
30-06-2009, 00:06
Looks like decent list but I have some suggestions again, lol

I would give the HoN a Palanquin. 6 Poisoned attacks that dont get negated from your opponent's wounds is really good. You can also cut down the size of that Plaguebearer unit too. I would drop it down to 16 and get another Flamer and make it a Pyrocaster. Again, I would split up the Horrors into as many units as possible, not only to maximize Power dice, but also allow as many Flickering Fire spells to be cast as possible. Those are my opinions anyway.