PDA

View Full Version : Here is my last tourney Slann List

coldblooded
01-07-2009, 11:33
Ok heres my List for last weekend tourney at gw

Slann Mage-Priest 485pts
Focused Rumination, Focus Mystery, Beclaiming Cogitation, Bane Head, Scroll, Cupped Hands, BSB

Skink Priest 430pts
Lvl2, EOTG, Plaque of Tepok, Blood Statuette of Spite

2x 12 Saurus 150pts each
Spears, Musician

2x 10 SKinks 56pts each
Musician

2x 10 Skirmishers 70pts each

21 Temple Guard 382pts
Standard, Musician, Warbanner

2x 3 Terradons 90pts each

4 Kroxigors 220pts

Army Total 2249pts

I got a comp Score of 4 outa 5 which is good means its not a tough list to play. How would u's rate this list.

By the way got full battle points for every game came second overall by 1 point cause list was only half painted so was wondering if any changes should be made i was thinking of dropping a few temple guard and adding a terradon to each uint so i have 2 units of 4.

anyways let me know wat u"s think

limkopi
01-07-2009, 11:39
well, the results are apparent. a no-go for a no comp tourney though

EndlessBug
01-07-2009, 12:50
I'd personally drop one unit of skink skirmishers, drop the TG to 16 and drop musicians on the skinks then boost both units of Saurus to 18, 1 with FC, the other with STD, champ. Gives you 25 points left. Buy a war banner for the Slann (gives the Slanns unit starting combat res of 3 ranks, std, BSB, 2 war banners = 7!)

coldblooded
02-07-2009, 08:50
So how should i tone down the list so that i dont get hit hard for comp. I do not want to get rid of my eotg cause its painted really well and want to keep the slann for obvious reasons. I realise i will have to get rid of the free power dice per slann spell cause its rediculous and perhaps a few temple guard so that the unit isnt so rock hard. bt im full on special choices so should i beef up my saurus blocks to 18 or get another unit of 12/ or go for a salamander or 2 as i have open rare slots. wat use think