PDA

View Full Version : Dark Elf Army List

Kill-Freedom
04-07-2009, 07:59
Dark Elf Army List

Been thinking about building a dark elf force lately, need a change of pace from my VC's

Anyways hows this for a 2000 point list??

Lords

Dreadlord - shield, sea dragon cloak, Soulrender, Armour of eternal servitude -, Pendent of Khaeleth

Total - 234

Heroes

Master - shield , sea dragon cloak , heavy armour , Great weopon , Ring of Darkness

Total - 134

Sorceress - , 2 x dispel scrolls

Total - 150

Sorceress - , 2 x dispel scrolls

Total - 150

Core

10 Repeater Crossbowmen

Total - 100

10 Repeater Crossbowmen

Total - 100

5 Dark Riders , musicain

Total - 92

21 Spearmen - shield , full command

Total - 162

Assassin - , Additional hand weapon , Manbane , Rune of Khaine

Total - 146

Specail

20 Black Guard - Full command , Ring of Hotek , Standard of Hag Graef

Total - 355

Rare

2 x Reaper Bolt Throwers

Total - 200

War Hydra

Total - 175

Army Total - 1998
Power Dice - 4
Dispel Dice - 4
4 x Dispel Scrolls

Thoughts on this list? how it go in battle?

VeriNasti
04-07-2009, 08:23
Edit your post so the single points values arent there for a start;)
I would suggest the Armour of darkness for your dreadlord if he is on foot
I would chuck 1 more RXb in each group for combat res just in case and take a guradmaster so if challenged your sorc doesn't have to fightx
I guess your Dl will be with the BG and master with spears so I was wondering where your assasin would be
The rest is pretty good but not strong tourney wise I think

Kill-Freedom
04-07-2009, 08:54
Edit your post so the single points values arent there for a start;)
I would suggest the Armour of darkness for your dreadlord if he is on foot
I would chuck 1 more RXb in each group for combat res just in case and take a guradmaster so if challenged your sorc doesn't have to fightx
I guess your Dl will be with the BG and master with spears so I was wondering where your assasin would be
The rest is pretty good but not strong tourney wise I think

DL and master will both be with my BG ^^

Gramolarian
04-07-2009, 11:52
waste the master, upgrade both sorcerers to level 2 that way you get some use from them. other one could have darkstar cloak Dispel Scroll combo and the other one power stone and +1 dispell dice item. that would give you in total of 7 PD + stone and 5 DD + scroll. Also I would consider of including some harpies into the list

Kill-Freedom
04-07-2009, 13:37
waste the master, upgrade both sorcerers to level 2 that way you get some use from them. other one could have darkstar cloak Dispel Scroll combo and the other one power stone and +1 dispell dice item. that would give you in total of 7 PD + stone and 5 DD + scroll. Also I would consider of including some harpies into the list

I wasnt exactly going magic lol, those wizards get 2 power dice each to caste chill wind....... and thats it, only there to provide me some sort of magic defense, if the ring of hotek doesnt cause a miscast to the enemy.....

Master is kinda needed, ring of darkness, so enemies shooting and trying to hit me in close combat are at half there WS and BS!!! providing the normally fragile black guard with some good protection