PDA

View Full Version : 2250 My First Tournament

CrownAxe
05-07-2009, 23:39
This will be my first tournament of WHFB. I have only a few weeks so any changes need to be fairly soon. I want to stick to Tzeentch/Khorne because they are my favorite gods.

Characters 530
Herald of Tzeentch
+ Mastery of Sorcery
+ Battle Standard of Unholy Victory
Herald of Khorne
+ Juggernaut
+ Armor of Khorne
Herald of Khorne
+ Juggernaut
+ Armor of Khorne

Core 933
14 Bloodletters
+ Standard
+ Musician
14 Bloodletters
+ Standard
+ Musician
39 Pink Horrors
+ Standard: Icon of Sorcery
+ Musician
+ The Changling

Special 500
5 Flesh Hounds
5 Flesh Hounds
5 Screamers

Rare 280
4 Flamers
4 Flamers

CrownAxe
07-07-2009, 08:42
This is probably a cheesy list isn't it...

Gramolarian
07-07-2009, 09:16
Well if you are looking for Short Boring games that should do it. Opponent Concides on turn two. Just drop off the screamers and add the Blue Scribes and you have tournament winner list. you might call it fair cause of the two units of blood letters and heralds of khorne, but I simply canīt, This isnīt even a cheese this is pure CHEDDAR.

Before you get sick of the game switch something more challenging to play. These AUTO-PLAY lists doesnīt give you any ammusement what so ever from the game.

CrownAxe
07-07-2009, 09:38
The only real reason i'm taking daemons is because my sister wants to paint them for the tournament's art competition. I probably would've have done my ogres because they're almost complete but she hates painting Orgres. As it is my Daemons is all assembled models only and has 1/2 primed, only reason I'm considering doing it is because she's painting all of the Tzeentch

Unfortunately I don't have the finance to do any real changes to my list so i can't buy a bunch of non cheesy units either