PDA

View Full Version : Cypher

talon216
06-07-2009, 09:43
Alright im just bringing his up to talk about my favorite and one of the coolest characters in the 40k universe. Cypher the fallen angel.

One i think that GW really needs to bring him back, he just adds so much depth to the lore of 40k, what are his plans. Is he working for the good of the imperium or to spread chaos? Being a SM player myself i tend to lean to the former. Do you think he is trying to reach terra, if so what reason? to slay the emporer? to reforge the lion's sword? to complete the star child cycle? Or some other plot perhaps?

If anyone knows of a source for rules/stats to play him plz let me know. The only ones i know of atm are from the website codex: unforgiven. If you know of another source plz let me know.

But on that note, let the discussion begin!

Lord Damocles
06-07-2009, 10:45
The last [official] rules for Cypher (http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat1300077&prodId=prod1130401) were in 'Heroes & Villains of the 41st Millennium: Cypher the Fallen Angel', White Dwarf 281.

sigur
06-07-2009, 10:49
... to slay the emporer?...

Would be a good idea to finally get rid of this pesky guy who keeps showing up in some people's postings to insult everyone. :rolleyes: By the way, it's background, not lore.

Anyhow, what is supposed to be discussed in here? If it's about background, it should be in 40k Background like all the other cypher threads. Or are you just asking for rules for cypher?

talon216
06-07-2009, 10:52
just asking for rules mostly.... ill go over to the background thread now.. my bad

HsojVvad
06-07-2009, 17:42
wasn't rules for Cypher in the chaos codex 2nd edtion?

Wintermute
06-07-2009, 17:53
This thread has run its course.

Thread Closed

Wintermute