PDA

View Full Version : Lizardmen 2250

zeekill
08-07-2009, 05:54
Lord

Slann + 3 Deciples of the Ancients (Focus of Mystery, Focused Rumination, The Becalming Thingy) 375

Heroes

Skink Chief + Ancient Stegadon + Stegadon War-Spear 380

Skink Priest + Lvl 2 + Ancient Stegadon + Plaque of Tepok + Dispel Scroll 430

Core

15x Saurus Warriors + Spears + Standard 192

15x Saurus Warriors + Spears + Standard 192

10x Skink Skirmishers 70

10x Skink Skirmishers 70

Special

11x Temple Guard + Standard 190

5x Cold One Calvary + Standard 195

Rare

1x Salamander Pack + Extra Skink Handler 80

1x Salamander Pack 75

N810
08-07-2009, 14:52
seem like a prety solid list with a bit of everything.
don't forget you can have your characters on stegs join
a ranked unit if they need to.

zeekill
08-07-2009, 15:57
seem like a prety solid list with a bit of everything.
don't forget you can have your characters on stegs join
a ranked unit if they need to.

I know but id rather Double Steg Charge something. It will kill enough of anything and have unit str 20 to outnumber by a fear causing enemy

Gaargod
08-07-2009, 16:34
Make your skink priest lv2, so he gets you an extra dispel dice and 3 spells in total. Also, as he can lob 4 dice at a spell, can actually have a good shot at comet if he gets it. EotG need to lv2 basically.

To get the points for it, drop champ and musician from saurus cav, and if necessary one of the sallie extra handlers.

Speaking of the sallies, make them 2 units, more flexibility. Works out better in general.

zeekill
08-07-2009, 16:55
Make your skink priest lv2, so he gets you an extra dispel dice and 3 spells in total. Also, as he can lob 4 dice at a spell, can actually have a good shot at comet if he gets it. EotG need to lv2 basically.

To get the points for it, drop champ and musician from saurus cav, and if necessary one of the sallie extra handlers.

Speaking of the sallies, make them 2 units, more flexibility. Works out better in general.

Lol i cant belive i missed that myself i wanted to make him lvl 2 and just forgot.

And the salamander thing isnt a bad idea im just scared they will chomp up the handlers and be stuck in one spot or something

Eulogy2
08-07-2009, 18:29
i wouldnt worry about it. ive used them and razordons in well over 20 games and have yet to see them chew up all thier handlers.