PDA

View Full Version : 2000pts nurgle woc

Yakovs
08-07-2009, 23:43
this is one of my first lists so there may be some glaring mistakes, i love the idea of an all cavalry army, and even more the idea of a dragon:),
any comments are welcome:

lord
dragon
mon
shield
mantle of chaos
crimson armour of dargan
glaive of putrefacation
collar of khorne

exalted champ
chariot
shield
chaos runesword
mon
fury of the blood god

sorcerer
2dispel scrolls
steed

5 marauder horsemen
flails

5 marauder horsemen
flails

5 marauder horsemen
flails

10 marauder horsemen
flails
shields
light armour
mon
command

5 hounds

6 hounds

5 knights
mon
banner of rage

total 1997

reign beaux
09-07-2009, 01:46
hey mate
the lord can't have mantle of chaos as he has a 50 point daemonic gift cap. on the exalted you can't have fury of the blood god and the chaose runesword as fury says they can't take any magic items. give him a flail or something else use the extra points to give the 3 units of 5 marauders light armour and get another unit of warhouds just in case. what is the ponit of the unit of 10 marauder horsemen?

Gounta
09-07-2009, 01:56
Heya budding Chaos general=)

Some flaws in your list I saw straight away.

First your Lord and Exalted Char is illigal.

Lords is allowed 150 pts of magic items and gifts in total,although the Lord is only allowed to use 100 pts for magic items and 50 pts for gifts. The Mantle of Chaos cost 75 pts and so is only for Deamon Princes.

Exalted with Fury of the Blood God cant carry any magic items exept more gifts,which he may only use up to 25 pts.

***Edit***
Didnt see above poster but we saw the same so doesnt really matter=)

Violadudester
09-07-2009, 02:09
Other than simple-to-fix illegalities on your characters, I see nothing wrong with the list as a whole, it looks fairly strong. Maybe give musicians to your other mounted marauder units as well? Setting up charges from fleeing is always a good idea, as is a better ld. stat. for them to rally the next turn.

Yakovs
09-07-2009, 09:31
fixed the mistakes:rolleyes: swapped the big unit of marauders for another unit of knights using some points left from the hero and lord, also added another 6 hounds:

lord
dragon
mon
shield
crimson armour of dargan
glaive of putrefacation
collar of khorne
diabolic splendor

exalted champ
chariot
shield
flail
mon
fury of the blood god

sorcerer
2dispel scrolls
steed

5horsemen
flails

5horsemen
flails

5horsemen
flails

5horsemen
flails

6 hounds

6 hounds

5 hounds

5 knights
mon

5 knights
mon

total 1997

reign beaux
12-07-2009, 06:38
hey there
looks much better you may get tramped in the magic phase but hey that is what hounds are for eh and when it gets to combat you will blitz completely this is a very personal choice and many don't use it but i like to field one unit of marauder horses with throwing axes to try and knock warmachines earlier than with flails as i said thiss is a personal choice. apart from that i like it