PDA

View Full Version : New Necro mag for experimental rules

MiG_21
04-01-2006, 01:37
Im planning on starting my own magazine, that publishes the experimental new rules submitted on the necro forums

hence, if any of you have any new rules you'd really love to have published, send them to me at

vampire_count@lycos.com

please do not get pissed if i tweak them to balance out, i will still quote your name as having invented them - and dont lie to me if you stole someone elses rules, i know most of the necro sites and can check

otherwise, feel free to submit new rules, or send me your old ones from here,..

I will require that you provide your name , a pic of you, and a breif history of you to add to the mag, to bring proper credit to your work - if you've read white dwarf magazines and necro mags, you'd have seen the artists publishing themselves in the mags, thats what i want to do with you

lorelorn
04-01-2006, 09:02
A new magazine? Print or virtual?

I assume the latter, if so- is there a website yet?

Have you looked around at other virtual wargaming mags to see what they do? Where do you expect your project to fit in with these?

nightgant98c
18-10-2006, 02:21
Great idea. Let us know when you get more details.

Eazy-O
18-10-2006, 21:28
Well the idea of publishing experimental rules is neat, but... Why bother with PDFs and what not, if it's easier to just post them neat and tidied up on a website? With php, even printing's not a problem, i think. :)

Dunno, think about it. Thumbs up for rule gathering though.

Darkseer
18-10-2006, 22:08
Call FIREBASE. We can get it done!