music
standard

4 chaos ogres
great weapons
chaos armour
mark of slaanesh
music

total special - 480

I'm not sure it's worth taking the lord on jugger, i can't decide if i would be better off with 2 exalted heroes for his price with one each joining a unit of warriors. I'm also unsure of if i should change my knights to just slaanesh or nurgle to prevent them being frenzy baited around.

grhino
10-07-2009, 11:40
Both sorcerors have several arcane items other than scrolls, so they're illegal as you can only have one. Frenzied knights are amazing in combat, so leave them be: especially with your lord in the unit. You have plenty of warhounds to shield them.

outbreak
10-07-2009, 13:43
book of secrets is enchanted and power familiar is arcane so first sorceror is fine, the other one i will drop the spell familiar off though which leaves me with 23 points free...

Drachen_Jager
10-07-2009, 20:16
IMO 2 level 2s is just enough magic to do nothing but waste a lot of points, most lists these days seem to have enough magic protection to shut down such a small magic phase and if you encounter a magic heavy list you are SOL.

The Lord looks good on paper but most times you can get 2 Exalted for the price of 1 lord and unless you need that +1 leadership they're better performers and more versatile.

I've never used them but I know Ogres are considered a weak choice for a special slot (especially when compared with Knights).

And speaking of knights, Knights of Khorne work best in packs of 6, that way you can max out your attacks.