PDA

View Full Version : Realm of Battle Game Board.....

MasterGideon
12-07-2009, 10:31
Hello,

Just wonder has anyone bought one of these, and If so how have you painted yours? Does anyone have any tips on how to paint it or suggestion? I am thinking of going for a WW1 feel with it, and trying to paint dark mud/water logs puddles. Along

Anyone have any website they can point me too?

MasterGideon

Corrode
12-07-2009, 11:21
If I ever manage to afford one, I intend to follow this: http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Terrain:%20GW%20Realm%20Of%20Battle%20Board:%20Sta ndard

Khornies & milk
12-07-2009, 12:09
We bought one and we're using it for Fantasy only, as we already have a 72 square metre 40K Board. I wasn't involved in painting it as I did the 40K one alone, but the others just followed some of the guides that can be found on various sites, including the Dakka one above.

Wicksy
12-07-2009, 12:13
We bought one and we're using it for Fantasy only, as we already have a 72 square metre 40K Board. I wasn't involved in painting it as I did the 40K one alone, but the others just followed some of the guides that can be found on various sites, including the Dakka one above.

72 square metre?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Do you mean square foot? Otherwise you're gaming on a table about the size of the layout of my house :D

sigur
12-07-2009, 13:27
@MasterGideon: I suggest you do a forums search before starting threads. If you'd done that, you'd have gotten the thread about these boards in the Terrain Project Log section where you would have found valuable information about the subject.