36pts

beast herd w/5gors and 2 ungors
43pts

beast herd w/20 gors and 2 ungors
148pts

chariot
85pts

total/499pts

Ok, for the rapid fire tourney you can halve the unit minimum (round down) cant have magic banners, no model over 100pts and no unit over 250pts. with this list i have three pretty hefty hitters, the beast herd with the wargor, the chariot, and the centigors. well hefty for 500pts. i also have three flanking units that will be able to bust ranks thanks to the raider rule. i would really like some feedback and suggestions for change. i have over 11k of beasts so i can easily make most changes. thanks!

Bauknefer
15-07-2009, 03:09
I have never been a fan of great weapon characters and light armor seems to me like a waste. I am however not very schooled when it comes to beastmen. I would drop the armor and the great weapon and take instead two weapons or a flail. I guess if you are 100 percent sure you will get the charge then it would be worth it but removing his Initiative is almost always a weakness unless it is already low. just spitballing here let me know if it has had any effect

I am also not sure what beastmen can take so please forgive my ignorance. I am just trying to help you with ideas

WhiteKnight
15-07-2009, 04:47
Beastmen cant take flails.

Nathangonmad
15-07-2009, 15:30
If I were you I'd just spam chariots.

The SkaerKrow
15-07-2009, 16:30
i also have three flanking units that will be able to bust ranks thanks to the raider rule.
Unless there's been a rules reversal somewhere (or every BoC player that I've ever faced is wrong), this is not the case. Beast Herds are still Skirmishers, and as such cannot cancel out a unit's Rank Bonus, even when they themselves rank up.

sexypanda
15-07-2009, 17:54
sorry for not clarifying only one warmachine or chariot. and yes it was my bad i dont bust ranks ive been playing warriors lately and must have forgotten some rules. i will probablly have to change this list around now. what to do with 113 pts

The SkaerKrow
15-07-2009, 18:20
They're not exactly a powerhouse unit, but some Warhounds for rank breaking perhaps?

sexypanda
15-07-2009, 18:49
thanks i totally forgot about them i can use three units of five and throw in three gors to my big unit.