PDA

View Full Version : Theamed tordement list (nurgle knights)

danny-d-b
15-07-2009, 15:12
level 4 nurgle sorcer lord with power familliar and conjoind homulus on daemonic mount 385

level 2 nurgle sorcer with puppet on chaos steed 191
Level 2 nurgle sorcer with scroll and stone and steed 201
Bsb on Chaos steed with book, and sword of might 196

3x 5 marrauders horsemen 225
3x6 dogs 108

3x 5 knights of nurgle 690

what do you think, something diffrent from the flying circus but with 3 burbus, either flameing sword or fire ball and some other stuff it should be quite comepettatve and something diffrent that just relying on gate way

Nathangonmad
15-07-2009, 15:27
Looks pretty good! Some armys will be just destoryed by that much burbus! Although it won't do so well against some armys, like daemons, but then again who does do well versus daemons.

Drachen_Jager
15-07-2009, 16:53
I'd drop the demonic mount for a regular steed and bump up your knights, 3x5 Nurgle Knights is really your whole fighting force, that's not a lot. You could also trim some other things, I think if you dropped a few magic items and bumped all of your Knights up to 6 you'd find they're a lot more effective, some of those toys look good on paper but aren't worth as much as another knight in the field.

Cutmasta114
15-07-2009, 17:03
I think you could get pretty easily destroyed by anyone who can bring a few cannons or a lot of Handguns--as great as Chaos Knights, even at -1 to hit because of the mark of nurgle if your entire hittiness is based on just fifteen of them that seems a little fragile to me. I'd also find the points to mount your other sorcerer, because they are essentially knights in combat and that way you can get a bit more hitting power out of it.

danny-d-b
15-07-2009, 21:44
all good comments, I'll have another look over the list and see what I can drop to add in some more knights, prob the homulus the stone and the deamonic mount which might get me 2 knight, however the problem is then the knights are 7 wide which is a bit much I think