what do you think about those list for orcs and goblins:
- 2000 pts
- max 750 points for heroes / lord
- no character more than two times
- no tripple core-selection
- no double elite
- no double rare
- max two warmachine-selections
- max 8 powerdices (bound spells count as one (first) and two (every bound spell above the first) two powerdices
- max five fanatics

- no deamons, vampires and dark elves :)

And here is the list:

Black Orc Warboss
--> Boar
--> Akkrita Axe
--> Echanted Shield
--> Big Boss At (5+ Wardsave)
--> Iron Gnashas
--> Heavy Armor

Black Orc Big Boss
--> Armystandart
---->Spirit Totem
--> Boar
--> Heavy Armor

Savage Orc Big Boss
--> Chariot
--> Best Basha
--> Amulett of Protectyness

Nightgoblin Shaman
--> 2x Dispel Scroll

5 Spiderrider with Musican

5 Wolfrider with Musican

23 Orc Boys
--> Boss, Standart, Musican
--> Shield

23 Nightgoblins
--> Nets
--> 2 Fanatics

20 Night Goblins
--> Short Bows
--> 1 fanatic

10 Squigghoppas

6 Savage Orc Boar Boys
--> Spears
--> Warbanner

2 Spear Chuckas with Bully

4 Trolls

Doom Diver Catapult

mr.john_doe
16-07-2009, 14:35
No hints here?

Peril
16-07-2009, 16:07
Wait, so you cannot have three units of Orc Boys?

mr.john_doe
16-07-2009, 19:43
yes, only 2 core selection of same kind. Its more for the people which play 3x10 Handgunners for core or so but I think it is OK.

Babolat360
16-07-2009, 22:03
Looks pretty solid. However I don't think your lord is powerful enough. I prefer armour, boar, enchanted shield, Shaga's scremin' sword and Bigged's kicking boots on mine. Drop all command from the savage boars apart from musician, drop the bully and drop 3 squig hoppers. This gives you a few spare points for you to play around with :)

Hope this helps

Jind_Singh
17-07-2009, 07:47
personally I'd trade the 2 spear chuckas for 1 rock lobba, that rock lobba is just amazing! It's helped me no end, so long as you've got a fairly decent guess range.
The last 2 gmaes I played with the greenskins (2250 v's WoC, 3700 v's Empire) I took zero items for my characters and used all the points to out-horde the enemy - and it worked wonders both times.
I'd be tempted to swap the savage orc boss for a normal lvl 2 shaman of some sort, slap a staff of sneaky stealing on him. I'd take the chariot as a special instead - as you only have the 1 chariot in your list and it's better used as a support unit for your infantary (I place it between 2 units and hold it back. it either charges with a unit to support it, or waits for a unit to get bogged down in combat, and acts as relief).
I'm a sucker for using 2 core units of orc boyz, 1 doesnt cut the mustard, and they are just to valuble to be not included. 20 with FC is only 150 pts.
your rares are fine, but i'd be inclined to take only the 3 and upgrade them to stone trolls just for the armour save and magic resistance - helped me out so many times.
i was never a fan of trolls but last 3 games they are just too good - especially the vomit attack!
I cant comment on boar riders - last time i played boarboyz was back in 3rd edition rules, and i dont (for now) own any.
thats about it! good luck and have fun