16-07-2009, 15:57
Find them here.

http://sites.google.com/site/wmplaytest/

dax
16-07-2009, 18:49
You've linked to wong page Mick.

Here it is:
http://sites.google.com/site/wmplaytest/work-in-progress-1/publications

What happened to army conversion section? I didn't convert and paint that stuff just for fun nor did you I'd assumed.

Cpt. Drill
16-07-2009, 19:06
Nice to see it up!

There are some cool lists on there. I really like the norse that list seems quite well made. I have to admit one or two others look like they needed the unit choices whittled down a little bit.

azraelezekiel
17-07-2009, 14:42
You've linked to wong page Mick.

Here it is:
http://sites.google.com/site/wmplaytest/work-in-progress-1/publications

What happened to army conversion section? I didn't convert and paint that stuff just for fun nor did you I'd assumed.

Issues over IP and promoting other companies miniatures for a game GW doesn't really support and definitely doesn't release new models or rules for. :(
I have had a rant over it in the playtest area.
Apparently the modelling section is going to be released seperately so as not to jeopardise this project or the SG forum.
Still pissed about it though :wtf:
I spent a lot of time and had to ask my family to forgoe a few trips out to get the stuff done only for it to be removed.

I just recommend loads of people download so as to prove to GW that the game is not dead after all.

azraelezekiel
17-07-2009, 14:44
Nice to see it up!

There are some cool lists on there. I really like the norse that list seems quite well made. I have to admit one or two others look like they needed the unit choices whittled down a little bit.

Cool
Playtest them and feedback.
Got to say the wood elves are evil:evilgrin:
The chaos dwarves and beastmen also do well.

Rolo Ramone
17-07-2009, 18:26
Thanks!!! Thatīs great, I really like the new Bretonnia.

Ancre
17-07-2009, 22:43
:( chaos dwarves death rocket looks hugely nerfed from previous version I had. But thank you for the publication ! I will try to play during vacations and if I can will send feedback ! :)

azraelezekiel
18-07-2009, 13:12
A link to the modelling supplement that goes along with this book
http://sites.google.com/site/wmplaytest/files/pre-publication/Chapter_IV.pdf?attredirects=0

Rolo Ramone
19-07-2009, 18:35
The link for the modelling suplement is not working anymore...

azraelezekiel
20-07-2009, 19:18
The doc has been removed for editing.
I will post a link when it is back up.

fracas
23-07-2009, 01:47
awesome!

i love the oriental play lists for Cathay and Nippon. Now I want one for Inde! :)

azraelezekiel
29-07-2009, 08:57
awesome!

i love the oriental play lists for Cathay and Nippon. Now I want one for Inde! :)

Over 20 new lists and you are still not happy :)

You could of course write your own and hope that the community can get it's act together so that we could publish a webzine like others have done for other SG's.

I would be interested to see how many downloads we have had of the new rule book.

Was it just a BIG waste of time?

heffo
31-07-2009, 14:30
Tried out the Norse the other day against the Tomb kings and was quietly impressed. Only used 1500 points though but I m liking my Huscarls.

azraelezekiel
31-07-2009, 15:13
Great news.
Have you filled in a feedback form in?
Email the link in the book with your findings.

Cpt. Drill
31-07-2009, 23:17
We have played a few 2k games with Huscarls and they are too good... Having 8 units in 2k was incredible, A little trouble with cav but these are the best infantry in the game... For points and use... I liked them at first but I think I just saw the awesome killing potential.

I can saftley say there is no better infantry unit in the game.

BRETELF
08-08-2009, 01:34
So does that mean i can use swordmasters and dragon princes for the high elves now for warmaster. because i know they didnt haven them before.

azraelezekiel
11-08-2009, 15:35
No.
But there is guidance available to make the rules for the alt units.
I have been working on a similar project and all the alt high elves are in that, along with lion chariots and lothern seaguard.
Not in such a rush to do them as I cannot get a unit of dragon princes for love or money :(