musician, r.crossbows

5 Dark Riders
musician, r.crossbows

7 Harpies

7 Shades
great weapons

2 War Hydra

Total 1997
Actually haven't gotten a chance to play this list out yet but I'm seeing it doing pretty well, I may try to find room for some crossbowmen but let's see what ya'll think.

Griffery
18-07-2009, 18:12
Umm I am not sure if you can get a cheesier DE list. Using 2 hydras and then a Dreadlord on a dragon. I am sure you will most likely win, but people won't really like fighting you. Personally, I would drop a hydra and take 2 RBT. I don't think you need both harpies and Shades. For harpies I would limit it to about 5 per unit. They aren't really supposed to kill as much as they are supposed to be annoying. I would drop all of the harpies and get another Shade or something. Some crossbowmen would be nice, but I do not see any real points you can drop. If you are going to take the focus familiar on a lvl2 sorceress then you should definitely take Chillwind as a spell. I like the build of the Dreadlord. He will be great on the charge with the dragon.

Tylorr
18-07-2009, 18:19
I was actually going to drop one of the hydra's for more points for either some bolt throwers or something unseen but I was going for a terror theme here. Guess I'll try it out and see how it goes.

PeG
18-07-2009, 21:41
lets have a guess. Lots of big guns - you die, Lots of big daemons - you die, anything else - you win. Doesnt look like a fun list to me. Three big monsters to deal with and if you cant you lose.