PDA

View Full Version : Wood Elf test scheme

Deusmex
18-07-2009, 23:15
Meh Im Impatient .

I thought with the fantasy painting thing about to start it might be an idea if I actually had a scheme worked out before I begin the challenge in August.

As well as returning to the hobby after 3 years out , Im also breaking in an unfamiliar camera, which doesnt seem to have a white balance. This means that all pictures will need daylight bulbs or....err.... well daylight. Since I have neither atm and I`m , as I said, impatient, this is all I have at the moment to go on.

Hopefully the sun will shine tomorrow and better pictures can be taken , but this isnt too bad as it is.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/Deusmex/wood%20elves/DSCF2610light-1.jpg

This is only my second Fantasy army, the first being Vampire Counts. Im kinda used to seeing pretty bright looking armies across the table. Im a little concerned mine will look a bit drab. I may do a brighter version for comparison tomorrow.

MegaGroganX
19-07-2009, 05:39
Wow, they look good to me bro, very nice colouring, look like the wood elves i dream of :)

eltanko
19-07-2009, 07:46
They look good, not bright like i have seen some wood elves, but they would blend into the background a lot better.

ElTanko