PDA

View Full Version : no wimps lizardmen

The Blades of reason
20-07-2009, 21:23
small slow lizardmen force though when charge easily has numbers and strength to make up for speed

scar vet
light armour
enchanted shield
spear
cold one

20 saurus
full command

20 saurus
full command

20 temple gaurd
full command

5 cold one riders
full command

I could get rid of the knights for a BSB?

craskie666
21-07-2009, 22:53
drop the cold ones for some magic defense. A heavy magic army will destroy this this army.

Eulogy2
21-07-2009, 23:41
im assuming this is only about 1k points, so i dont see there being anything "magic heavy" at this lvl, and i would definitly NOT drop the only thing that isnt M4 for a caster.

saurus really should have spears, and champs are basically a waste of points. id drop them to 18, so you can run 6 by 3.

id drop the TG to get some skink skirmishers. they are about the only way you can set up a charge for your saurus, although getting charged by some things is actually better so you can get more attacks.

a salamander or some terradons would help you from getting annihilated by war machines too.
TG are borderline useless without a slann to make them stubborn. with spears saurus will get your more kills for cheaper.

the spear on the scar vet makes no sense, get a cheap sword of might so you can get your shield/HW parry bonus.

Jetty Smurf
22-07-2009, 01:01
I thought you couldn't get the parry bonus when using a magical weapon.

I do agree with everything you have said though, Eulogy2 :)

craskie666
22-07-2009, 14:53
HoT
power vortex
burning chariot

3*10 horrors

5*flesh hounds

3 bloodcrushers
champion

8 power dice

this wreck your lizards day

Cheeko
22-07-2009, 16:24
i reckon you should drop the TG (not worth the 16 points) and get loads of skinks and me personnally i would drop the knights and get some rzordons (i used razordons in a battle last night very impessive) hope tht helps CHEEKO

Hulkster
22-07-2009, 16:31
I thought you couldn't get the parry bonus when using a magical weapon.

I do agree with everything you have said though, Eulogy2 :)

you are correct, you cannot use a magical weapon with a shield to get the parry bonus

The Blades of reason
22-07-2009, 19:36
also he is mounted no parry bounes there either

the main idea of this list is now skinks

yes it is 1000pts that is all we really get to play at my local store unless it isn't that buisy

in the club there is only one magic heacy list that is vampires so its really only raising more zombies

also i love helberds