PDA

View Full Version : 2000 Points need to make it 2250 for a Tourny;

Arguleon-veq
21-07-2009, 14:08
Hey guys, I have a 2000 Point Chaos army that has done me proud.

It is about 8 Wins with 2 Draws and 0 Losses with roughly this set up. Against Double Hydra Delves, Kairos 17 Power Dice Daemons, Magic High Elves, Dreadlance Vamps, Raising Ghould Hordes etc. I need another 250 points for a tournament though.

Here is where I am right now;

Sorc Lord; Slaanesh, Lvl4, Barded Steed, Runesword, Enchanted Shield, Spell Familiar. 379

This guy adds a decent punch to my Knights, I know Slaanesh Lore isnt the best and will be underwhelming against Vamps and Daemons BUT I love that 6th Spell, I think it is one of the best in the game.

Sorc; Tzeentch, Lvl2, Puppet. 175
Sorc; Barded Steed, Lvl2, Book, Power Fam. 186
Sorc; Nurgle, Bloodskull Pendant. 185

11 Warriors; Slaanesh, Shields, Halberds, FC. Banner of Wrath. 272
21 Marauders; Slaanesh, Flails, FC. 135
5 Horse; Flails, Slaanesh. 85
5 Knights; Slaanesh, Standard. 230
Spawn; 55
Spawn; 55
Hellcannon; 205
6 Hounds; 36

Obviously I am playing somewhat of a gunline with 14 Power + 1 Bound + Hellcannon. I tend to hang back with a lot of the army whilst my Knights, Hounds and Horse harass the enemy flanks. With the Spawn holding up enemy units.

I would like another Hellcannon but I think the Spawn are too useful to lose, plus, I dont want to fork out to buy another and have to make the monstrosity [great model, just a pain to make].

I am considering more Knights, perhaps Khorne a unit of 5. But this could interfere with my Magic/Shooting, as I wont risk a Hellcannon shot near them.

So, any suggestions?