PDA

View Full Version : Disgusting Mono-Tzeentch list (2250)

dal9ll
21-07-2009, 23:44
I know this list is trash and Im a cheese monkey but I thought Id throw it out here anyway.

Fateweaver
(625)

Herald w/ Burning Chariot, Master of Sorcery, BSB w/ Icon of Despair
(300)

Herald w/ Winged Horror, Spell Breaker
(160)

The Blue Scribes
(81)

10 Horrors
(120)

10 Horrors
(120)

10 Horrors
(120)

10 Horrors
(120)

7 Furies
(84)

5 Flesh Hounds
(175)

4 Screamers
(120)

6 Flamers w/ pyrocaster
(225)

TOTAL: 2250 points exactly

Magic Production:
14(+) Power Dice per turn
10 Dispel Dice per turn

Dark14
22-07-2009, 02:18
flesh hounds are not tzeentch drop them if your staying themed. leave the heros in units there better inside it protects them and the units.

Jind_Singh
22-07-2009, 03:55
yah, why call it mono-tzeentch and then thow in the puppies!
drop them for more flamers or screamers, otherwise it's a pretty standard run of the mill i play magic daemons list!

Gaargod
22-07-2009, 12:10
More flamers are required - they're just harsh. Drop the flesh hounds, the pyrocaster and a fury to get another 6.

Personally i'm quite suprised you took the chariot. Normal tzeentch lists are basically gunlines of magic. Nice builds for heralds are just flames of tzeentch and mastery of sorcery. With faetweaver, you just get to take a lore specifically designed to kill ur opponent, while heralds just sit with the horrors and provide 4+ ward.

I understand you're trying to do a terror bomb with the icon of despair+faetweaver (doesn't hurt for panic tests either). This still doesn't require the chariot - disc is cheaper and more maneuverable as smaller base size. The herald is nowehere near hard enough for the chariot to be worth it.

No standard + icon of sorcery for the horror units is a bit odd too. Its an extra 27pts for +1 to cast.

Scribes are always fun to lob in. Taking furies would be more effective, but where's the fun?