PDA

View Full Version : Tomb kings Help 2500

pililuk
22-07-2009, 16:43
tommorow i have a game were i could end up playing against either High elves or VC and just dont know what to take in my 2500 TK army, I can pretty much field anything (except carrion) And just dont know what to include in the list.
Also should i write one list that has a chance against most or write 2 lists one towards each army

all_seeing_eye
22-07-2009, 17:39
Write a take all comers list for 2500 points, i find that a take all comers Tomb King list works better then a tailorized one. But thats my personal opinion. The only things i sugguest you bring in your list are two Tomb Scorpions, two to three dispel scrolls and a few units of chariots, from there how you want to build your list is up too you really. Also what Lord choice do you prefer, as it will changes the dynamics of your list a smiggin.

pililuk
22-07-2009, 18:53
I Generally use a Priest, The extra magic is quite useful, but have ran a King, Baring in mind i have only played a handful of games with My TK's coming from DE's and Chaos dwarves, its really different to use.

grhino
22-07-2009, 19:09
Take at least one unit of chariots led by a prince in chariot with a chariot of fire. Works great against HE's! And skellies as well.