PDA

View Full Version : 1k high elves( as cheap as poss)

Rawne
24-07-2009, 01:12
ok im forming a 1k HE list for as cheap as poss, i already have a mage, 5 silver helms, and a tiranoc chariot so i want the rest that i need to buy to be restricted to work around the 50quid box and mayb bit more, heres what i have come up with.

Heros

noble 145pts
barded war horse
heavy armor
shield
balde of sea gold

mage 170pts
jewel of the dusk
dispell scroll

Core
15 spearsmen 160pts
full command

Special
1 tiranic chariot 85pts

5 silver helms 121pts
standard bearer

5 silver helms 121pts
standard bearer

Rare
2 repeater bolt throwers 200pts

ive tested a similar army to this, but using 2 lvl 2 mages and a second chariot instead of the second SH unit, but found it to work well, but lack alil punch , especially against things such as chaos knights :| lol, so id hope to get charge on those with SH with noble. any comments or critism would be great :)

Dark14
24-07-2009, 01:18
if your going 1k cheese go with 2x10archers 2lvl2(+1pd for 1, +1spell for the other) mages 1 bolt thrower and some swordmasters w/banner of sorcery. you will kill them with range then swordmasters evena unit of say 12 will hurt what little makes it.

Rawne
24-07-2009, 01:30
im not after cheese unfortunately, i made a list similar to this, but its all about the funds lol, sword masters are dam pricey to buy in money, im trying to come up with a list that is cheap to buy lol