PDA

View Full Version : 1000 pts skaven (C&C)

nazgor
25-07-2009, 09:59
Heres what i came up with useing the battalion as a base

Warlock engineer @ 135 pts
warp blades
super charged power condenser
super charged power accumulator
storm deamon
eye of horned rat

Warlock engineer @ 115 pts
warp blades
super charged power condenser
super charged power accumulator

20 clan rats @ 145 pts
full command
spears

20 clan rats @ 145 pts
full command
spears

20 plague monks @ 185 pts
full command
extra hand wep

2 rat ogres @ 100 pts
2 pack masters

3 jezzails @ 60 pts

warp lightning cannon @ 100 pts

Chaseyboy1er
28-07-2009, 15:08
Alright, so i have a bit of advice for you. You need slaves. They're extreamly great at what they do for their points. Also, drop the spears on the clanrats. They're not that great unless you have them death frezny. Also, drop the rat ogres. they're not good and they just suck up points. I would recomend takeing 5 more jezzails with those points. but all else looks good.

Xynok
28-07-2009, 23:16
Battle standard bearer, probably naked in a block. Drop rat ogres, sadly not worth the points but hopefull will be cool in the new book.

Blocks of 25 clanrats are much better, at the moment you'll lose rank bonus very quickly. Slaves are great. 84 points for 2 x 21 man blocks (extra 2 are for helping to prevent shooting panic, just a little help but not important)

Don't use spears on both clanrats, In my 1k list I use one block with, one without but I play them differently to get the most out of them.

WLC is probably not going to do you any favours, not in a game this size. You can choose to go with it, personally I'd use it in a 1500 but not 1k.

Looks like a decent start but needs more rats. I pull out twice the amount of blocks you do at this level and still have jezzails.