PDA

View Full Version : Dark Eldar Battle Rep Videos?!

DA_WAAGH
28-07-2009, 00:35
Hey all I saw other people make Utube accounts for battle reps n such for their armys/ race they play which is awesome well the good ones lol, but was wondering if I went and created a Dark Eldar Battle Rep and such on youtube would people like you watch the battle reps n such? or will I be wasting my time just want to get some ideas n just pondering, cause I'l be playing my 1st Dark Eldar game this Thursday so I will be able to post it friday or Thursday n such.

Thanks

Necrotyr18
28-07-2009, 00:43
Who likes to read anyway?

MrGiggles
28-07-2009, 01:03
Hmmmmm.

Yes, I would watch it, but only if the appropriate 'zooming' noises were made for the skimmers and 'pu, pu, pu' and 'bzzzap' noises for the lasers.............now I want to do a video with two SAG Meks and some Zzap Gun batteries.

Skraal2099
28-07-2009, 01:10
I don't have anything against you, and I think this is a good idea, but I probably won't watch it. I don't normally watch video battle reps.

DA_WAAGH
28-07-2009, 01:20
Don't worry I'm not taking anything personal with this, when people start saying crap about me or whatever then I will take it personal, but trying to figure out if I should do this idea, so right now more yes then no's so ya, still want to get a estimate n such

Nym
28-07-2009, 02:30
I'm much more of a "picture" kind of guy. But a professionally made report could probably attract me (if it has some good jokes and as MrGiggles said, zooming noises !).

Codsticker
28-07-2009, 02:32
I quite like Video BatReps; I've watched a few here on Warseer.

Gobskrag 'Eadbasha
28-07-2009, 02:43
I would definitely watch it. I think a lot of people would be interested in seeing dark eldar played, mainly because so few people do.

Builtwithin
28-07-2009, 02:53
could be fun so yes :) 'zoooooommm dacka dacka'

the1stpip
28-07-2009, 06:43
I voted no, but I hate most Battle Rep[orts anyway, so I'm biased.

eltanko
28-07-2009, 07:47
I like battle reports if written right, and i think it would be the same for video battle reps, if its made right (maybe with the noises as suggested!!) then i probably would watch, but if its dull drivel, without any interesting comments, then id skip halfway through!

ElTanko

sigur
28-07-2009, 12:23
Welcome to Warseer, DA_WAAGH, please use proper English when posting here.

Me, I prefer written battle reports with pictures. Videos are just so ...distracting and you can't pick out the interesting bits.

DA_WAAGH
29-07-2009, 00:30
Ok well I placed my 1st video and I would do longer but my family needed me. So ya playing game on thursday so that will be up there Thursday or friday morning! please visit and no bad comments please. Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeWGwyURDh8

also if you have any tips or ideas that would make a battle report or just other stuff you want to see please TELL Me on here or on the youtube account on comments!

Thanks

Mortified Penguin
29-07-2009, 02:20
Good vid so far mate. Looking forward to seeing how the battles go. I don't play dark eldar but it's interesting to learn all the races strengths and weaknesses. (except space marines cause I hate them)