PDA

View Full Version : The Nite Gobbo Horde of FURY!

Dranthar
29-07-2009, 03:06
This is going to be quick. If anyone wants more details, just let me know. :D

So after being left on the shelf for a few months while I moved house/proposed/moved house again, I finally brought my night goblins out for a game against a mostly-mounted, all Slaneesh Chaos army.

Even before the first turn, everything was going wrong. My shamans got some really poor spells (1&6 for both), I'd gotten a bad table side (too many trees), my opponent well and truely pulled the denied flank tactic on me, my own deployment wasn't too great and my opponent went first.

On turns 1-2, things didn't get much better. Animosity went well, but I stupidly tried to charge a bigboss on wolf into a terror-causing maraulder cavalry unit, my magic failed to do anything and my fanatics managed to either kill themselves (stupid me again) or land just short of the target (it was 6" away, I rolled a 5).

Everything changed when my giant, who'd been charged by a slaneesh hero on boob-worm, decided to pick the little pervert up and stuff it down his pants. Bam, one hero instakilled! My generals unit (night goblins, mind you) then somehow beat and run down the forsaken unit that had charged them.

From there, the Chaos assault quickly became an total rout, as the giant, squigs and night goblins chased down or doom-divered every model in the army bar a level 2 sorcerer. It was Glorious.

Unit of the Match? The squig hoppers. After getting caught up behind some squabbling spider riders on turn one, the squig hoppers managed to consecutively flank charge some maraulder horsemen with a lvl 2 sorc on the boobworm, 5 Chaos Knights, a few more maraulder horsemen and one more unit of Knights. They wiped them all out bar the last knight unit. :D

Volker the Mad Fiddler
29-07-2009, 04:22
Huzzah for night goblin power!

Malorian
29-07-2009, 18:18
Way to go night goblins.

A more detailed report would have been nice, but it seems like it was only a few key moments that spelled out the game anyway.

Thornz
29-07-2009, 23:47
YAY go the undefeatable Night Goblins of DOOM!

Dungeon_Lawyer
30-07-2009, 07:46
nice!!!!!!!

Awilla the Hun
31-07-2009, 13:09
Comrade von Stahl applauds the efforts of the minimalist greenskins in their struggle against the Imperialist Chaosists.

BlueMoonGoblins
31-07-2009, 14:47
Thats what you call Goblin Ass Kickin'

forthegloryofkazadekrund
31-07-2009, 21:07
Everything changed when my giant, who'd been charged by a slaneesh hero on boob-worm, decided to pick the little pervert up and stuff it down his pants. Bam, one hero instakilled!

The hero might have liked that being slaaneshi :D

Cormorant
11-08-2009, 14:56
The hero might have liked that being slaaneshi :D

I would have been afraid for the Giant actually...that might have been a bad idea! lol

Golden Lion
13-08-2009, 11:19
Sweet! Kick them chaos boys in the nnnnn**s!