PDA

View Full Version : Chaos Dwarfs Unleashed social group

Grimstonefire
29-07-2009, 13:51
Hardly a major topic for discussion, but if anyone is interested I've created a social group here on warseer especially for them (under user CP >> social groups).

Edit:

http://www.warseer.com/forums/group.php

Ultimate Life Form
29-07-2009, 14:00
What is this new Chaos Dwarf craze all about? Recently, people seem to go all nuts over them even though there is nothing out of the ordinary.

(Or could this be a hint that something is in the making...?:confused:)

Grimstonefire
29-07-2009, 14:06
Whether the 'craze' is recent depends on how long you've been interested in them for. ;)

But I agree, probably in no small part to the fact that most CDO staff are on here, and quite a few of our members, we seem to be discussing them more and more often. That, and we seem to be actively promoting ourselves and networking as a forum far more than most others (with Word of Hashut, Twitter, youtube, podcast, linking from other forums etc).

Praise be to Hashut!

Trust me, if CD fans could will this thing into existence it would have been here a VERY long time ago.

w3rm
29-07-2009, 15:09
What is this new Chaos Dwarf craze all about? Recently, people seem to go all nuts over them even though there is nothing out of the ordinary.

(Or could this be a hint that something is in the making...?:confused:)

New? CDO has been up for what 7 or 8 years?(just a guess, Grimstonefire can hel with that) I have been in the hobby for about 5 years and for the last 3 I've wanted to play a CD Army(never the time or cash) They are awesome. An I disagree this is a new thing.

Grimstonefire
29-07-2009, 15:24
Hand of Hashut has been there since just before Storm of Chaos, Chaos Dwarfs Online since February 2007.

Incidently we have just surpassed CoTEC to be 3rd place for membership in the Chaos Star.

eagletsi1
29-07-2009, 15:26
Well GW stated at games day Chicago they would be getting an upgrade. Now they didn't mention when, but at least they stated something.