PDA

View Full Version : HE vs. Dwarves

fishound7
04-08-2009, 10:28
My brother plays HE and I play dwarves was wondering is there a list out there that can effectively deal with dwarves thats still all-comers? I suggested maybe a dragon list? I know i have a little trouble with dark elves when they bring thier dragon lists. I bring a balanced dwarf list just playing classic dwarven tactics and such. Sit back and shoot supported by some blocks.

He's basically having to revamp up a new list as the one he is using now isn't working.

I bring a block of longbeards, hammers and warriors, 2 crossbows units, 2 bolt throwers, stonethrower, organ gun, gyro, miners, fighty bsb, naked dragon slayer, runesmith.

any suggestions?

Korhil-WLC
04-08-2009, 10:45
Cav, and ignore the Hammerers, he will never break them and will get the **** kicked out of him in return

Condottiere
04-08-2009, 10:52
He can't outshoot you, so he'll probably try to outflank you with Dragon Princes through the Woods with the Ellyrian Banner. Either White Lions or Phoenix Guard as an anvil to soak up the missiles. I see him taking RBTs to shoot up the regiment he's about to attack or Eagles to attack your warmachines.

danny7865
04-08-2009, 22:07
lots of law of gold magic.....with eagles and blocks of WL's he should be able to knock through your magic defence and take your war machines and heavy armoured units out .Arch mage with book of hoeth is priceless