PDA

View Full Version : dual dragon list 2k

The Blades of reason
07-08-2009, 19:55
hello i made this list in about 5 mins for a person who just started HE and was wandering if it could actually be competitive,

teclis

dragon mage
level 2
gaurdian pheonix

dragon mage
level 2
sun gem thing (once per game, this mages gets +2 to all casting atempts on lore of fire for that phase)

20 spearmen
full command

20 spearmen
full command

10 archers
musician

2 repeater bolt throwers

WhiteKnight
07-08-2009, 20:39
This list is illegal. You can't have 2 dragon mages and Teclis. In 2k you can only have 4 characters (4 heros or 3 heroes and 1 lord) Dragons take up an additional hero slot. And no, this isn't competitive really. No elite infantry, no cavalry = bad high elf list.

Cochrane
07-08-2009, 21:20
I do think that Teclis and a Dragon mage would work well in a 2000k army, especially with the Banner of Sorcery. Of course going character heavy is sometimes a bad idea.

The Blades of reason
08-08-2009, 19:26
yeah sorry i thought a dragon mage was only one character but took two hero slots:(:(:(

chippyman64
09-08-2009, 15:09
Drop 20 spears for 10 archers and another BT.

Drop sungem, starwood staff does +1 and you get for the whole game.

drop 1 dragon mage, take a sword masters with banner of sorcery. stick teclis here.

any left over points go towards an eagle/BT

Peachtacular
09-08-2009, 17:01
It's actually very suboptimal to play other mages with teclis.
Teclis will cast his spells with IF, leaving your other mage(s) to compete with ALL of your opponents defenses in the magic phase. I say either play teclis and no other mages OR a couple dragon mages (if that's what you really want to do.)