PDA

View Full Version : New Warmaster?

BRETELF
08-08-2009, 03:27
I thought i would start a topic for warmaster. Is there going to be new units for some new armys now that the army lists are out?

Cpt. Drill
08-08-2009, 13:29
Sadly I do not think there will be any new models for warmaster for a little while. Also the warmaster armies in the suppliment are not official either so I wouldnt hope for GW's endorsment just yet seeing as they have been trying to sink warmaster more and more.

azraelezekiel
11-08-2009, 15:37
As far as I know no new official rules or models!
Whilst individually amongst senior GW staff there is a lot of love for the game (along with other SG's) they do not fit into the current business model.
So get buying!

Killshot
13-08-2009, 00:28
The good news is Eureka has released some new 10mm stuff:

http://eurekamin.com.au/news.php?newsid=EkuAAAVZkFgOrXJHwT

azraelezekiel
13-08-2009, 11:25
Those were the models used for the modelling part of the new rules book.
I can thoroughly recommend them.
The wood elves and chaos dwarves are great.
The new dwarves make very good hammerers.

BRETELF
13-08-2009, 20:11
I wonder what happened to the rules for the swordmasters and dragon princes. I saw some ushabti as well. But i didnt seem to find the rules for them. There must be a surplus somewhere in the world of these miniatures.

Shrapnelsmile
13-09-2009, 00:10
As far as I know no new official rules or models!
Whilst individually amongst senior GW staff there is a lot of love for the game (along with other SG's) they do not fit into the current business model.
So get buying!

They still stock and apparantly make them -- for direct mail order, and that I VERY MUCH appreciate. considering I want to play nearly every army, I'll be set for a while.
I simply wish they would re-release the starter boxes.

azraelezekiel
14-09-2009, 18:35
I simply wish they would re-release the starter boxes.

Why?
They worked out no cheaper than buying the units individually, apart from the wound counters, which in my opinion are useless.

What would be better would be GW re-releasing some of the OOP stuuf to order.
I am still looking for Dragon Princes, Teutogen Guard and the chaos sorcerors from storm of chaos.

Andy R
06-10-2009, 17:46
Why?
I am still looking for Dragon Princes, Teutogen Guard and the chaos sorcerors from storm of chaos.

The Teutogen guard were a great disapointment.

The figures are a lot smaller than the rest of the Empire line to the point that they look like skinny dwarfs :(