PDA

View Full Version : Gem of Blood Vs. multi wound weapons

Shadowsinner
09-08-2009, 04:31
so In a recent game scenario I was playing my VC against my opponents WOC. his general challenged my vampire lord and dealt one wound which was then reflected back onto him. Since the specific weapon he was carrying dealt D3+1 wounds per single wound, would the rebound wound count as a single wound or as his weapon's D3+1?

Kalandros
09-08-2009, 06:38
this is covered somewhere in a FAQ: Rebound wounds lose all the properties of the wound, it just becomes a wound, killing blow and multiwounds isnt transfered, though you are yourself saved from it.

So you only ever rebound a single wound - regardless of the weapon in the attacker's hands.

stripsteak
10-08-2009, 00:08
what was the cause of reflection? I think some items say the attacker suffers a wound while others say the attacker inflicts a hit on himself.

Gokamok
10-08-2009, 03:04
what was the cause of reflection? I think some items say the attacker suffers a wound while others say the attacker inflicts a hit on himself.

Judging by the title of the thread, I'll assume that the Gem of Blood caused the wound to be reflected;)

Apart from that, Kalandros got it right.

Toads77
10-08-2009, 05:59
The only time killing blow works or you multiply wounds is if the wound is unsaved, but with the gem of blood, if it saves and rebounds it, it rebounds the wound, it says nothing about also rebounding the special effects of the wound as well.

stripsteak
10-08-2009, 15:06
Judging by the title of the thread, I'll assume that the Gem of Blood caused the wound to be reflected;)

Apart from that, Kalandros got it right.

hah good point, i open multiple threads from the main page then go through them so i forget to read titles and just read the posts.