PDA

View Full Version : i want to start warmaster but where...?

Krom The Eternal
12-08-2009, 18:18
I want to start warmaster and i want to play warriors of chaos where should i start what should i but to get the hang of it all?

Nuada
12-08-2009, 21:28
The rule book is a free download on the GW site. I'd suggest printing it off, and talking a friend into trying out the very basics of the game, and then progress from there

fracas
13-08-2009, 02:09
the rule book will also have all the pertinent army lists.
each army will be lead by a general, the mandatory units, and anything else you want.

azraelezekiel
13-08-2009, 11:23
Plus side of mortal chaos is the fact that they regularly come up on ebay cheap.

Shrapnelsmile
12-09-2009, 00:43
We started from scratch here in Central California about a year ago. Tired of watching the small table / big figure Warhammer Fantasy pile-up.

Download the rule book as suggested.

Look for starter armies on ebay. Get the hang of playing with a few units, even 500 points.

After ebay we flushed out our armies by ordering from GW through our local game shop. Those last few units were expensive, but we have everything we need now for a good long while.

Then do demos and get people interested. We went from me to three, and that isn't too bad for how many different game systems are played in this area (a lot).
Have fun.