PDA

View Full Version : 2K woc Cav list Decisions to make

evilchaosdoom
13-08-2009, 05:12
First attempt at a 2K Cav list

Decisions to make:

1.Exalted Hero of khorne flail, shield, jugger: 179 pts
Exalted Hero of Tzeentch with disc,flail hand weapon golden eye of tzeentch: 173 pts
Exalted Hero BSB of Tzeentch with Enchanted Shield, Steed and Collar of Khorne: 201 pts
Chaos Sorcerer with Steed, 2x Scrolls: 151 pts

2.Exalted Hero of khorne flail, shield,Fury of the Blood God jugger: 199 pts
Exalted Hero of Tzeentch with disc,flail Shield hand weapon golden eye of tzeentch: 173 pts
Exalted Hero BSB of Tzeentch with Enchanted Shield, Steed and Collar of Khorne: 201 pts

3.Exalted Hero of Tzeentch with Enchanted Shield, Steed and Collar of Khorne: 176 pts
Exalted Hero of Tzeentch with disc,flail Enchanted Shield hand weapon golden eye of tzeentch: 188 pts
Exalted Hero BSB Shield and Fury of the Blood God : 176 pts

5 Marauders Horsemen with flail: 70 pts
5 Chaos Warhounds: 30 pts
5 Chaos Warhounds: 30 pts

Sledgehammer:
5 Chaos Knights with Musician, Standard Bearer and Banner of Rage: 265 pts [General hero here]
Anvil:
5 Chaos Knights with Musician, Standard Bearer and War Banner: 255 pts [BSB here]
Mage Bunker:
5 Chaos Knights:with Musician, Standard Bearer War Banner and champion 275pts [Sorcerer. here]
Tin Can Openers:
3 Dragon Ogres with Great W.: 231 pts

What I'm not sure about is the layout of my Heros, any advice for them?
Any comments would be appreciated
Total: 2000pts

Isabel
13-08-2009, 05:40
Cant have 2 war banners unfortunatly, so that should free you up some points. Those sorcerers would probably help your army quite a bit for magic defense and killing off enemy harrasment units (flyers, skirmishers etc etc). Your army has plenty of punch as it is! ;) Almost the exact same as what I run, with minor differances and it's served me incredibly well.