PDA

View Full Version : LOTR Bitz services?

badgeraddict
13-08-2009, 11:11
Hi all.

Does anyone know of any UK sites that sell LOTR Bitz?

Or does anyone have the bitz I require?

I'm looking for;

2 Galadhrim Knights heads
1 Left side of a Galadhrim Horse (Tail side)

Any advice would be much appreciated. I shall also post in the Wanted section for these bitz and see what turns up.

Thanks

~Badgeraddict

jaws900
14-08-2009, 14:18
apart form "buy a box of Galaldrim knights" i wouldn't know. GW have been D#cks in that they stoped selling alot of the stuff that you need for conversions. I would love to able to by some Gondorian shields but other than the Balrog wings(Which are useless anyways for conversions) they don't sell anythin else. and if GW don't do it I wouldn't think anyone selse would.

badgeraddict
14-08-2009, 14:37
apart form "buy a box of Galaldrim knights" i wouldn't know.

I don't really want to do that.

I find it odd that bitz websites do not offer LOTR plastics but do provide plastics for other systems.

Never mind. :(

brain_dead_1st
25-08-2009, 11:43
Hello there, I have a elven knight head, the one with no helmet, PM me an address n name and I'll post it to you if you want it.

The Marshel
26-08-2009, 13:35
LOTR bitz dont exist presently. mainly due to the lack of bitz to sell. there use tobe a bitz service way back though. just not anymore

Kroot Lord
31-08-2009, 13:25
The bitz service "way back" as the Marshel was there last year.

Anyway, the reason there aren't and bitz services are because there are about two bitz in the LotR range, and the only useful ones are a weapon or two and shields. But those are all on sprues, which makes it impossible to sell because you'd need to cut up whole sprues for just a few bits, and then the rest of the sprue is useless and will be sitting in storage for four years before it has been sold. This is -exactly- why GW stopped the bits service.

badgeraddict
31-08-2009, 16:43
Thats fair enough.

I shall close this thread as I have found the answer to my question.