PDA

View Full Version : They are Dark and they are Elvey

LadyMimi
14-08-2009, 08:55
Hello everyone! This is my first Warhammer project log! :D Well i just started playing Warhammer after long years of playing 40k. At first i was not interested but now i think it's the best thing in the world. :D My first army was Deamons of Chaos but this is not what this log is about. It's about my Dark Elves!

What I Have:
Dark Elf Warriors x44
Dark Elf Cold One Knights x10
Dark Elf Witch Elves x20 (with command)
Dark Elf Corsairs x20
Dark Elf Executioners x10 (with command)
Dark Elf Reaper Bolt Thrower x2
Dark Elf Assassin x1 (will get more later)
Dark Elf War Hydra x1 (with beastmasters)
Dark Elf Cauldron of Blood x1 (with crew)
Morathi on Dark Pegasus
Lokhir FellHeart
Sorceress x2
Sorceress on Cold One x2
Harpies x5

What Is Assembled:
28 Warriors
5 Cold One Knights
War Hydra
Cauldron of Blood
Witch Elves (only had to put them on bases lol)
1 Harpie

What Is Painted:
Nothing is done yet but I'm working on it

The Scheme:
The painting scheme I have chosen for this army consist of the colors purple, red, gold, black and a little silver.

PICS SOON!

Magos Errant
14-08-2009, 13:50
Can't wait to see your Dark Elves, LadyMimi! The paint scheme looks very cool.

I like your avatar too. :p

LadyMimi
15-08-2009, 09:53
to Magos: thank you i like my avatar too :D

Update:
Well no pictures today due to my laziness. My camera isn't charged and i don't have the energy to charge it xP.

well more things have been put together:
More Harpies have been put on their bases
More Witch Elves have been put on their bases
I put together a High Elf Dragon so i can make it a Black Dragon, which will have a sorceress put on it and a Dreadlord (both will not be glued onto it so i can switch)
I have one sorceress on her base
I have now two assassins on bases

all are ready to be primed and painted :D
I already started painting my Hydra and my Cauldron of Blood. Also i bought a already painted and converted model from a friend to be Hellebron. she is quite pretty and quite...naked.......yeah pics soon of that <.< (are pics like that even aloud? xD)

I promise...next time there will be pics!

DarkMark
15-08-2009, 11:20
Always good to see more DE stuff here, or anywhere really. The coloured text already has me interested in your blog. Yes nudity, in the context of painted models, is permitted. DE and Slaaneshi usually have a quota of flesh to their blogs.

LadyMimi
17-08-2009, 06:29
ugh camera on the fritz.....well no pics...again...camera is being stupid......but at least i can give you an update :D camera will be fixed soon!

Update!
Well I started and almost finished putting together all of my warriors. yay for me! And I started painting my Witch Elves! flesh sucks and so do nipples! ....yes they have nipples now <.<. I put together my Black Dragon, which is actually a HE dragon but screw the HE. The guys mounting it will be a Sorceress (from the old Sorceress mounted on cold one) and a Dreadlord (which a actually a HE prince but is turned into a Dreadlord)...i think i already said that....

Other than that there is really nothing new.

Wait I lied! I got my FW Deamon of Slaanesh a few days ago and I will be painting her. So look out for that cause I will be posting it here!

bazoragh
17-08-2009, 17:00
Oh, another enemy will rise on the horizon of Ulthuan but my defending forces will trumble the traitors of elven kind to the dust.
Canīt wait to see some pics. :)
Sorry for my bad english:(. German is much easier for me.;)

LadyMimi
22-09-2009, 18:20
Hey Mimi is back! sorry for the wait but i've been busy juggling 3 fantasy armies at once xD.

I have my dark elves, my daemons, and WOC

want pics?...i got pics...of my Slaanesh Lord on stead for my WOC

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l115/MimiSyugn/IMG00001.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l115/MimiSyugn/IMG00003.jpg

dwarfhold13
22-09-2009, 19:39
looks like you have a good little list there.. can't wait to see some of your dark elves! i started my plog with elves too, but quickly moved onto other stuff :)
have fun with it!
Jon

WildBerry
22-09-2009, 19:44
Nice painting on that Slaanesh Lord there. I am curious about how your colour scheme will look as currently I can hardly picture it.. And because I'm looking for ideas as I have the wish for Dark Elves flashing up from time to time.. ;)