PDA

View Full Version : Warhammer Skirmish

xxsepsisxx
16-08-2009, 13:52
I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find the skirmish rules that were at the back of the 6th edition rulebook. I have heard that they used to be on the GW website, but not any longer; and I can't find a copy of 6th edition either. Thanks a lot for any help.

Cpt Rudder
16-08-2009, 14:14
I think the only place is in the 6th edition as you say. As around your local GW, I'm sure someone's got a copy they're willing to swap for something.

Humorous_Conclusion
16-08-2009, 16:27
Don't know if this is any use to you, but the rules were essentially the same as the rules for Mordheim, which are still available to download from the GW website here:

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?catId=cat1290025&categoryId=1100014&section=&aId=5300009

Don't know where you could get the scenarios that used to be available on the old GW website or the Warhammer Skirmish booklet, but they weren't in the 6th edition rule book anyway.

xxsepsisxx
17-08-2009, 16:07
Thanks for the help. I already have the skirmish booklet and Mordheim rules, but I didn't know how similar the two systems were; but from asking around it looks like the base mechanics of both games are basically the same. Thanks.