PDA

View Full Version : 2250 Slaanesh and Tzeentch Daemons

Archon.42
17-08-2009, 18:40
Keeper of Secrets-4th Level Wizard, Allure of Slaanesh, Soul Hunger, Torment Blade, Siren Song-650

The Masque of Slaanesh-90

Herald of Tzeentch-Winged Horror, Power Vortex, Battle Standard, Greater Icon of Despair-265

Herald of Slaanesh-Steed of Slaanesh, Many Armed Monstrosity-165

12 Daemonettes-144
12 Daemonettes-144
12 Horrors-144

5 Seekers of Slaanesh-120 [Herald sits here]
6 Seekers of Slaanesh-144

3 Fiends of Slaanesh-165

6 Flamers of Tzeentch-210

crazywhiteboydance
18-08-2009, 10:59
Brutal.....I LOVE IT :D

mr_vespa
18-08-2009, 17:21
Brutal? Oh yes! Lovin' the outlook :p. It can be leadership bomb-worthy, I agree. But consider these points:
- Consider granting your Herald of Tzeentch Master of Sorcery and taking Lore of Shadow: Doom and Darkness is your friend here :P
- Your Herald of Slaanesh would benefit a unit of daemonettes more than a unit of seekers. ASF daemonettes with Banner of Ecstasy make for a very frustrating tarpit block of angry ladies. Bumping your seekers down to 5 models can help you achieve this.
- Swap out a unit of daemonettes for a unit of 10-man horrors, and downgrade the other to 10 also. Add the remaining points to your daemonette block. More PD, more DD, and your eventual foe has to deal with 2 core casters instead of 1 (more pew pew :D)
- Consider another Siren Song + Soporific Musk/Enrapturing Gaze/Daemonic Robes on your Slaanesh herald should you put her in daemonettes

Jind_Singh
18-08-2009, 18:22
You have the concept right, but missing some of the application.

1) No standard with the 15pt icon for the Horrors? Drop 2 horrors, get a standard in there with the icon - nuff said.
2) No command for deamonettes? They have really only 1 thing going for them - siren standard or the other 1 were they are stuborn for 1 turn. Might be worth droping a flamer or something else to make this happen.
3) Seekers could really do with siren standard - so annoying when the enemy flees as charge reaction leaving the seekers stranded - they are so weak and will die the following turn as the enemy shoots/magics/countercharges them.
4) If your plan is centred around running Keeper, fiends, seekers, flamers up 1 flank at enemy, and core units are only there as you had 2 get 3 of them, change unit of deamonettes for horrors to get more casting in the army, but again with standard and icon.

Archon.42
19-08-2009, 01:01
i am considering dropping one unit of daemonettes for horrors
i dont really think the dameonettes command because they are literally there to put off small units going for the horrors, i suppose if i drop one unit and make them horrors, put 10 in each unit and drop a flamer, i could have both units of horrors with the +1 to cast banner
i shall get reworking and see what i come up with
cheers guys

Archon.42
19-08-2009, 01:42
ok here is abit of a rehash taking the above suggestions into account

Keeper of Secrets-4th Level Wizard, Allure of Slaanesh, Soul Hunger, Torment Blade, Siren Song-650

The Masque of Slaanesh-90

Herald of Tzeentch-Winged Horror, Master of Sorcery, Battle Standard, Greater Icon of Despair-265

Herald of Slaanesh-Steed of Slaanesh, Many Armed Monstrosity-165

14 Daemonettes-Standard, Banner of Ecstacy-205 [herald sits here, charges out 20" if need be]
10 Horrors-Standard, Icon of Sorcery-147
10 Horrors-Standard, Icon of Sorcery-147

5 Seekers of Slaanesh-120
5 Seekers of Slaanesh-120

3 Fiends of Slaanesh-165

5 Flamers of Tzeentch-175

-2249 Points

PD-10
DD-7

any thoughts on this list as opposed to the one above?

crazywhiteboydance
19-08-2009, 10:56
Hey dude. Again liking the makeup of the list but remember the icon on a unit of 10 horrors WILL give away 100vps if someone slaps them upside the head. Good to see you've gone for the MoS on the Tzeentch Herald, & you've definately made the right choice with the Ecstacy Banner on the daemonettes.

Archon.42
19-08-2009, 13:01
yeah that's going to be a problem, but i think where there are so many points sunk into characters and fast unit, i think they should be ok
and on the subject of MoS, i might as well go for the full on Ld rape :)

crazywhiteboydance
19-08-2009, 13:04
i might as well go for the full on Ld rape :)

Fo shizzle baby! See you tonight dude :D

iio
20-08-2009, 15:48
Remove the banners in the horror regiments. Not worth it att all. 247 vps for killin one of the horror units in close combat and that's rellay simpel for moast armies.