PDA

View Full Version : 2000 -DE- -Poll- -Full Arsenal- -tournament-

chippyman64
17-08-2009, 20:27
dreadlord 559
black dragon
armour of eternal servitue (regenration h.armour)
2 null talismans (MR 2)
death piecer (lance killing blow)
shield
sea dragon cloak

Master 214
BSB
cold one
heavy armour
sea dragon cloak
shield
lance
hydra banner (+1 attack first round of combat)

Shadowblade 300

5 darkriders 85

5 dark riders 85

5 dark riders 85

hydra 175

hydra 175

6 Cok 262
full command
ROH (12" miscasts on double)
standard of slaughter (d3 combat res)

5 harpies 55

MTUCache
18-08-2009, 03:53
Missing a couple of obvious things for full cheese-out (assuming that's what you're going for). Gotta have the Pendant on that Dragon lord. I'd much rather have that than the nulls.

Shadowblade seems kinda lame in this list honestly. What's he here for? The coolness factor? You've got a dragon and two hydras! If all you need is something to disrupt enemy warmachines take a couple more units of harpies and save yourself a bundle of points.

I'd like to see at least one of the DR units with RXBs... certainly not a necessity, but handy later in the game when things start getting sloppy.

My main suggestion though? As long as you're putting together a terror-tank (2xHydra+CoK+RoH), why not go ahead and get all the bubble toys in there? Instead of the BSB benefiting only one unit, why not get a Cauldron in there and have some options? If you need the extra attacks on the CoK you've got it, and the rest of the time you've got KB on the Hydra for the win!

Hag/BSB/CoB costs 225 point all day. You'll probably spare enough points dropping Shadowblade to get you another unit of CoKs with the Warbanner.... that'd be a hell of a movable castle on the battlefield (2 Hydras, 2x5 CoK, CoB, RoH, etc).

chippyman64
18-08-2009, 10:18
@MTUCache- i included shadowblade to take out wizards and warmachines as my army would suffer to a gunline especially to the thorik type. I think sahdowblade can assure my win against these lists instead of the odds being fairly equal.

possible edited list:
dreadlord 559
black dragon
armour of eternal servitue (regenration h.armour)
pendant
death piecer (lance killing blow)
shield
sea dragon cloak
crossbow

Master 214
BSB
cold one
heavy armour
sea dragon cloak
shield
lance
hydra banner (+1 attack first round of combat)

Death hag 200
Cauldren of blood

5 darkriders 85

5 dark riders 85

5 dark riders 85

hydra 175

hydra 175

6 Cok 262
full command
ROH (12" miscasts on double)
standard of slaughter (d3 combat res)

5 harpies 55
5 harpies 55

VeriNasti
18-08-2009, 10:35
With the two hyrdras the list seems to have gone from not balanced but not hard to mature cheddar I think. Your army moves incredibly fast too.

chippyman64
18-08-2009, 11:01
yay! quick rules question can hydras join to form one unit?

Atrahasis
18-08-2009, 14:22
No .

chippyman64
18-08-2009, 15:29
ohhhhh :(unhappy face:( i was just thinking about 2 killing blowing hydra's