PDA

View Full Version : Stubbers

Brother Alexos
18-08-2009, 08:21
I was wondering if anyone knew where to get regular stubbers and not the heavy stubbers other than from FW?

AndrewGPaul
18-08-2009, 09:08
What, stubguns? As in pistols? Necromunda weapon sprues. I think there's some confusion, though - Forgeworld don't make any stubguns, IIRC - are you thinking of autoguns? If so, those are also on Necrounda weapon sprues, although I don't think you can actually get those separately.

Raven Down
18-08-2009, 10:56
I think He means Auto Guns, Best Place for those are the Forgeworld Rengade Weapon Arms set.The only other ones are the Old Necromunda Models and they'll be hard to come by in bulk.

AndrewGPaul
18-08-2009, 11:57
Yeah, they came on a metal sprue of 3 shotguns, 2 autoguns (different styles) and 2 lasguns (different styles).

JHZ
18-08-2009, 12:44
Take a lasgun, replace the magazine with a bolter magazine. Take the barrel that extends outside of the frame, clip it and flip it. Shave off the end of the muzzle. An autogun, or close enough. There are other ways ot doing it too, but basically any old solid slug automatic weapon is enough to be called an autogun.

AfroCelt
18-08-2009, 13:32
it's terribly easy to get ahold of the right size ak47s from other companies...guard with ak47s just feels right to me too :P .

sigur
18-08-2009, 19:29
Hehe, that's like totally funny because I think that lasguns are the appropriate weapon for a guardsman. Anyhow, there's many tutorials for how to convert lasguns into autoguns.

Way easier and of course cheaper than trying to get hold of the Necromunda weapons blister (which is rare and expensive).