PDA

View Full Version : 2750 Khalida List Friendly

Keetoowah
18-08-2009, 15:26
This is my first attempt at making a Tomb Kings list. So, please comment and tell me what you think.

Lords
Khalida

Heroes
Liche Priest
Hiero
Cloak of the Dunes
Neferra's Plaques of Mighty Incantations

Liche Priest
Casket of Souls
Hieratic Jar
Dispel Scroll

Tomb Prince
Light Armor
Great Weapon
Brooch of the Great Desert
Collar of Shapesh

Core
Skeleton Warriors x20
Bows
Blessing of the Asp

Skeleton Warriors x20
Bows
Blessing of the Asp

Skeleton Warriors x20
Bows
Blessing of the Asp

Chariots x3

Chariots x3

Special
Tomb Guard x25
Musician
Champion
Standard Bearer
Banner of the Undying Legion

Tomb Scorpion

Tomb Scorpion

Ushabti x3

Rare
Screaming Skull Catapult
Skulls of the Foe

Maoriboy007
18-08-2009, 20:51
This is my first attempt at making a Tomb Kings list. So, please comment and tell me what you think.

Lords
Khalida

Heroes
Liche Priest
Hiero
Cloak of the Dunes
Neferra's Plaques of Mighty Incantations

Liche Priest
Casket of Souls
Hieratic Jar
Dispel Scroll

Tomb Prince
Light Armor
Great Weapon
Brooch of the Great Desert
Collar of Shapesh

Core
Skeleton Warriors x20
Bows
Blessing of the Asp

Skeleton Warriors x20
Bows
Blessing of the Asp

Skeleton Warriors x20
Bows
Blessing of the Asp

Chariots x3

Chariots x3

Special
Tomb Guard x25
Musician
Champion
Standard Bearer
Banner of the Undying Legion

Tomb Scorpion

Tomb Scorpion

Ushabti x3

Rare
Screaming Skull Catapult
Skulls of the Foe

3 Chariots is too small, and chariots dont hit all that hard (ok except light infantry) Personally I'd make it one unit of 5 Chariots and put the prince in it a little EIOB , but loads of fun.
Swap out a unit of skeletons for a unit of poisoned light horse for some mobility and charge redirecting (essential if you want to get some use out of your ushabti).

mightygnoblar
18-08-2009, 23:21
whats the maxium size on skeletons? i beleive its thrity, if that is so make one of your units of 20 up to 30 to become an amazing target for kallidas free smiting

apart from that i think you may have spent a little too many points on characters, i would try to free up point for more utility units, definetly combine the chariots

Jind_Singh
19-08-2009, 19:51
For that many points in the game your army is way too small! Even with super great charcaters (and I been up agains this Khalida lady, she is solid!)
You got essentially a posioned TK gunline - but gunlines wont win the day, only combat will.
Yeah you have 2 scorpions, 2 small units of chariots, and even the Ushabti but they are all small and fragile units.
The Tomb Guard will help to an extent but you really need more killer units.
for sure think about combining the chariots into one harder hitting unit, you could even drop 1 and give the Prince chariots of fire (so long as you hum the tune everytime he moves!!!).
If you do like gunline then you'll have to find points for another screaming skull - quite possiblly the best warmachine in WFB!!!