PDA

View Full Version : Army of chrace

Adam87
21-08-2009, 12:00
I was talking with a friend last night and he give me an idea for this army. Its ment to be a fluffy list but if anyone has any ideas to make it better I would be glad to hear them. cheers.

Prince, great weapon, armour of caledor, loremaster's cloak, talisman of loec.

I love this guy. Gives me a 2+ ward save vs magic which will help alot with what I face. Plus hes great at killing lords.

237pts

Korhil, lion chariot.

I know its a risk putting him in a chariot but I love the idea of it. Plus it means he can take on units on his own.

270pts

Noble, bsb, lance, dragon armour, barded elven steed, shield, helm of fortune, guardian phoenix.

With all the stubborn units I have this guy has a big role to play. He should be very hard to kill having a 1+ armour save re-rolling failed saves and a 5+ ward.

188pts

Mage, two dispel scrolls.

140pts

10 Archers

110pts

10 Archers

110pts

Taken them just to fill up my core.

14 White lions, fc, lion banner, champ has the amulet of light.

My prince goes here. This unit should be able to take on most units in the game.

280pts

13 White lions, fc, banner of arcane protection.

Bsb goes here

250pts

Lion chariot.

140pts

Lion chariot.

140pts

Eagle.

50pts

Eagle.

50pts

That comes to 1,965pts. I dont know what to use the last few points on. What do you think?

the gribbly
22-08-2009, 15:27
Really like the idea of this list, unusual character setup, particularly the prince. Giving his unit the std of balance would really make it an uber unit. Unfortunately the list seems too small to be effective though. Personally I would drop a lion chariot, the musicians and a single model from both WL units, leaving them 14 strong with the addition of characters (you plan on running them 7 wide I assume). That many chariots is prone to bad matchups anyway. Then change the arcane banner for std of balance and add another unit of 13 bare bones WLs to round it off. Now you have a solid infantry line. Anywho just some suggestions and either way nice list. -grib

Adam87
23-08-2009, 12:15
I was thinking about using a noble at first with everything the same apart from the armour of caledor. Hes alot cheaper and can do the same job but I wasnt sure. I was gonna run them in three ranks of 5 then if needed change to 7. I would change the arcane banner but I face alot of magic in my games (at least 10 power dice and two with 14). I was also thinking about two units of 6 white lions as flankers?? I plan to double charge with the normal lion chariots which I think will brake most units.