PDA

View Full Version : Ork Battleforce Boxset [Gorkamorka]

TheBigBadWolf
21-08-2009, 21:42
Hey all,

Just have a few questions, me and my bro are going to get into gorkamorka properly (always one of our favourites :)), i.e. start a campaign etc.

Now my question is what would be two good mobs you could make out of the ork battleforce box set, preferably gorkers and morkers.

I think we would probably need another trukk and probably a wartrakk or bikes to even out the mobs (if one of them gets the bikes)

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

TheBigBadWolf

Emperors Teeth
25-08-2009, 09:02
Realistically, with just 1 Trukk and 3 bikes in the battleforce, you're not going to get any two mobs out of a battleforce. Most mobs contain a Trukk and Trakk (or substitute one of the above for a couple bikes).

You would have enough Orks though. I, personally, if funds allow it (and you end up with a decent army too lol) would get two battleforces and a nob box. That'll have you both set for most possibilities. Consider also, if you want to do really cool stuff, FW's upcoming modifications for Trukks.

TheBigBadWolf
26-08-2009, 15:05
Realistically, with just 1 Trukk and 3 bikes in the battleforce, you're not going to get any two mobs out of a battleforce. Most mobs contain a Trukk and Trakk (or substitute one of the above for a couple bikes).

You would have enough Orks though. I, personally, if funds allow it (and you end up with a decent army too lol) would get two battleforces and a nob box. That'll have you both set for most possibilities. Consider also, if you want to do really cool stuff, FW's upcoming modifications for Trukks.

Yeh I thought so, I might just go for getting a box of boyz one week, painting them, then get a trukk the next week and so on, as funds are a bit limited.

Plus the forgeworld trukk mods look ace :D