RARE

Salamander
= 75pts

Salamander
= 75pts

TOTAL POINTS = 1997pts

Casting Dice - 9
Dispel Dice - 6 + Scroll and Cupped Hands

Anyone have some ideas on making this better?

I've thought about dropping the cupped hands and instead moving the scroll to the Slann. This would then allow me to take the wardrums on the priest. I could then drop the temple guard musician in favour of a power stone....Anyone like that better?
Time of Madness

Staurikosaurus
24-08-2009, 05:00
Slann looks good, though I favour soul of stone over cupped hands. If you can fit it, becalming cogitation is a great defence. Warbanner is a great option to toss on the Slann.

Plaque of tepok is kind of a waste on the skink priest. Heavens is sort of a lackluster lore so the extra spell won't contribute as much as say, a magic weapon or venom of the firefly frog. As well, 2 scrolls are a great benefit.

Other than that your list looks pretty good. I would like to ask though, why the 2 units of 3 krox?

mantanza
24-08-2009, 07:50
See this post second one down for IMO a very strong list that is like yours. But IMO a little tighter on the points.

http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216303

Time of Madness
24-08-2009, 10:17
See this post second one down for IMO a very strong list that is like yours. But IMO a little tighter on the points.

Basically the same list I have going here, but I've opted for 2 units of Krox rather then the second skink priest.

In my opinion the Krox really make this list work. They are excellent flanking units for my saurus blocks and are very tough to shift when close to the slann.

The Krox become a lot better with spells like portent of far and celestial sheild cast on them.

Time of Madness