Harpies (8 )

SPECIALS
Shades (7)-AHW
BG's (14)-FC, BoHG, RoH
CoKs (6)-FC, SoS

RARES
2x hydras

Total points 2249

So the idea is to have hard hitting units and a big block for SCR while at the same time bring units that my opponent wont be able to predict (e.g CoB) So with the help of the CoB anyone of my units can be a force to be reckoned with. Shades will provide immediate cover fire allowing my units to get into position. CoKs Will screen the BGs while staying under the protection of the Ring, Hydras will run with the DRs setting up for flanks. SO what do you guys think?? Any improvements??

DaRKeSTBLaDe
25-08-2009, 05:59
Melikai the Eternal-Dreadlord
Soul Render, AoD, PoK [he will join the BGs]

Vekyil Golblade -Master
Lance, HA, SDC, Null talisman x2, Enchanted shield, CO
[he will join the CoKs]

Sephiria the blood witch- Death hag
CoB, BSB

Kanith'anar-assassin
MB, RoK, AHW

CORES
2x DRs (5)-xbows
Spears (25pts)-SH, FC, WB
Harpies (8 )

SPECIALS
Shades (7)-AHW
BG's (14)-FC, BoHG, RoH
CoKs (6)-FC, SoS

RARES
2x hydras

Total points 2249

So the idea is to have hard hitting units and a big block for SCR while at the same time bring units that my opponent wont be able to predict (e.g CoB) So with the help of the CoB anyone of my units can be a force to be reckoned with. Shades will provide immediate cover fire allowing my units to get into position. CoKs Will screen the BGs while staying under the protection of the Ring, Hydras will run with the DRs setting up for flanks. SO what do you guys think?? Any improvements??

Seems good (well of course it does - I've just started Dark Elves), but I can barely make anything out of it, with all the acronyms.

Melikai IronFrost
26-08-2009, 04:16
Thanks yeah sry bout that im so use to writing the acronyms.

DaRKeSTBLaDe
26-08-2009, 06:28
Hahaha, no need to apologise, it's just that if it wasn't like that I'd actually be able to help a little bit.

Kill-Freedom
26-08-2009, 06:56
You list is soft, other then the ring of hotek, you have next to no magic def, so would get torn up bad

2 hydras is nice though

Try this

Dreadlord - black dragon, CD, PoK, AoS (regen armour), shield, sea dragon cloak

Sorceress, lvl 2, SoG, ToF

sorceress, lvl 2, Dispel scroll, DC

10 cross bow men

2 x 5 dark riders, bare

20 black gaurd, FC, Soul render or RoH depending on enemy, SoHG

CO chariot x 2

2 hydras

Should come injust above 2000 points, spend the rest on shades or something

Melikai IronFrost
26-08-2009, 17:48
Yes kill-freedom I could use a list like yours but then i want my opponent to have fun aswell I am not interested in using cheesy list such as yours. As for having low magic defense yes it is low but then again magic has never a problem for me and I am not interested in taking lvl.2 cause its not worth the trouble. What I can do is give my dreadlord MR or drop the assassin n get another cheap master with MR2 and place him in the spearblock.

Tower_Of_The_Stars
26-08-2009, 19:21
Yes kill-freedom I could use a list like yours but then i want my opponent to have fun aswell I am not interested in using cheesy list such as yours.

Says the guy with two Hydras...

johnny2tone
26-08-2009, 22:42
how good is the cauldron??

Melikai IronFrost
27-08-2009, 06:36
ohh yeah the cauldron is very good, it allows your most basic unit to to become very powerful, from 2A spears all the way to killblow Blackguards. Very good unit if ur run alot of infantry of khainites.